Panera Bread Prep/Line Cook Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Panera Bread Prep/Line Cook Interview Questions

Interviews at Panera Bread

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Ranson, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Ranson, WV) in May 2016.

Interview

Very casual interview with a great HR manager. Questions asked seemed relevant to the work I completed while at Panera. Longer than expected, but worth the time it took. General manager of local shop sat in on the interview and was very insightful and helpful during the process.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest flaw?
    What is your experience in customer service/food service jobs?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Prep/Line Cook Interview

Interview

the interview was so great and amazing. i lvioed it it was so easy and everything was smooth. theye did not ask hard questions and i got the job immediately. i like the managers very much they are so good to me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in August 2019.

Interview

Panera have very poor interview practices I had my first interview that turn out to be a group interview without letting me know I was surprise when I got there how unprofessional.
    There were two lady assistant managers handling the first interview. They call me back for a second interview to meet the general manager why bother felt like a lab rat she was judging me why waste my time I have 6 months of experience if you did not like me don't call me so unprofessional and bias what are you looking for need to go back to manager school very poor interviewing skills.

Interview Questions

• How many miles do you live from this location?
      How many hours can you work?   1 Answer