Panera Bread Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Panera Bread Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Panera Bread

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Castle Rock, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Castle Rock, CO) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was brief, and seemed as if they would hire anyone looking for work, period. It has improved since the franchise owner changed along with management. They actually schedule time to be in the office with a closed door now.

Interview Questions

• They did ask if I had cash handling experience   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

If you can't have confidence in yourself, they are less likely to have confidence in you. It isn't personal, it's simply a fact. If you are trying to be a cashier you will have to greet people with a smile or find some way to ease their emotions and provide genuine smiles or make their day a little better. I mean, you have to put yourself in the customer's shoes and think what would you like to see?

Interview Questions

• If a customer was having a bad day what would you do to cheer her up?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a frustrated customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Columbus, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

They were very nice at the interview and hired me on the spot. They asked me about how much I wanted to get paid and my experience. They give you your desired salary which is great. But after you get hired, you'll find out about what kind of people they really are.

Interview Questions

• How much do you want to get paid ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Easley, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Easley, SC) in January 2018.

Interview

They called me in for an interview where they asked me two questions and then I went home. Then the next day they called and told me I had the job and that was it. I went to training for like three days.

Interview Questions

• If I planned on keeping the job for a while   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Columbus, OH) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online and within 2 hours they called to set up an interview, I had an interview the next day. Walked in and she asked me three questions, said she liked me and hired me on the spot.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Simple and easy enough but the person interviewing wasn't extremely understanding that I was late when I had a flat tire. When I told her - she said maybe I should have left earlier.

Anonymous Employee in Menomonee Falls, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Menomonee Falls, WI) in August 2018.

Interview

It was very casual, they offer you a free drink and you sit at a quiet table. I interviewed at the cafe in Menomonee Falls, WI and Amy, who interviewed me was a very nice manager. It was an overall good experience. Got a call in the next couple days.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raynham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Raynham, MA) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got an interview offer over email in which I agreed to. I went in and sat down with the manager. The process lasted 5 minutes and she said she'd call if I got the job which I didn't.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

The process required two interviews, was called back for my second and after being told I got the job, I was then informed that every employee has to attend a “Bread bash” aka 3-4 hour informational meeting at a different panera location to learn about the “heart” of the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation of where you had to take leadership   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Atlanta, GA) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview was super chill. Short and to the point with basic interview questions. Be sure to arrive early for the interview (10 minutes early). Be prepared for the interview questions and dress nicely. What to wear (girls): dress or nice blouse with dress pants, flats