Panera Bread Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 15, 2017
1,460 Interview Reviews

1.9

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Responded to a craiglist ad and did the interview with a manager. It was not stressful at all. He made it like a conversation. I responded like i did not care if i was hired or not and still got the job. After some questions he offered me a salary and i accepted the job after he said i was in. We shook hands and met again for paperwork. There were a few meetings and a tour.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for panera bread?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I just accepted.

Cashier Interview

Interview

went in in a dress shirt jeans and dress shoes. im only 17 so i didnt have a great pair of dress pants so i decided to wear jeans. waited for 15 mins or so. interview went really well. he really liked me and bam gave me the job on the spot. i had no prior work experience and gave me 8.5 an hour.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

short quick and easy. didnt ask anything besides basic interview questions. they want to know that your a hard worker, and want to work in a fast enviornment

Negotiation

didnt ask for negotiation. gave me a better offer than i asked for

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

I was an associate when I was hired...

Interview Questions

• The questions were about you as a person mentally and how you would go about doing certain things   Answer Question

Hourly Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Filled out an application online, was called for an interview. Spoke to two managers at the interview and was asked basic questions, nothing to special.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

I called in and asked for a follow up on my application and they quickly gave me an interview for the following day. I came in and they asked me a series of questions. They told me to come in again the next day for another interview. I did and was hired on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Applied online for new opening location by sea world and got called back same day lol

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Panera?   1 Answer

Cashier/Barista Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Applied online, recieved a call from the store within a few days. Went to meet the manager, general questions. They gave me a formal offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• Nothing to difficult. What are your positive attributes and qualities, how do you work with others, etc.   Answer Question

Restaurant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

It lacks alot of good management...People who coduct the interview do not know much about the position except to milk you and make money with less reward to you

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult except i have to take the job am not in love.....I get to work to make it for the time being   Answer Question

Negotiation

not bad

Server Interview

Interview

I had two interviews and all the questions were pretty basic, and the interviewers were nice.