Panera Bread Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,455 Interview Reviews

1.9

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Tukwila, WA) in November 2017.

Interview

I got a call within a week from a very cheery lady, she invited me to come to an open interview the following week. I met the head manager who had an amazing personality and I was automatically comfortable around her. My interview took about 30 minutes and was with three separate managers, last was with the head manager who offered me a job on the spot! Overall awesome experience. They have great values, too, which were apparent in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you name a time where you handled a difficult task?   Answer Question

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

I came to my interview 15 minutes early and they let me start early. When I first walked in I was offered something to drink. I was there for about an hour and offered the job at the end of the interview.

Baker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carson, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Carson, CA).

Interview

Talked to BMM at the time Tennell Cookfor about 15 min. He went over job description and requirements. What experience I had , where, and with whom. And when could I start?

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

I had three interviews. The first two with assistant managers and the last with the general manager. They asked the typical food service interview questions. The hardest question they asked was a scenario question. It was: What would you do if a regular that you knew was buying a coffee and pastry and forgot his wallet?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Lake Worth, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

I arrived 10 mins early and was told to wait while the GM gave orientation to another recent hire and waited literally half and hour. And then she proceed to make me conduct the interview.

Customer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pflugerville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Pflugerville, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was texted back two days later for an interview. It was out in the open and was my first job interview / official job. I got there a little bit early, and when I walked in the staff knew who I was. The interview was out in the open but it wasn't a busy day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your experience in a team / in teams   1 Answer
    • Would you be willing to wash dishes, clean the bathroom, and use chemicals for cleaning?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

I applied online but never heard from them again, not a single response to whether they wanted me for an interview or didn't. They should have at least let me know they didn't want me.

Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

I applied and was contacted for an interview after a few days. The process was smooth and easy and the manager was very sweet and welcoming. Training is a few days after. A pretty fast process.

Management Interview

Interview

Easy, and I felt comfortable with the person who was interviewing me. He made is easy and made me feel like I had plenty of time to think about my responses to the questions.

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

A recruiter asked me about myself and my experience and then went over how they do things and if I'd be okay with that! Then she made an offer and I accepted and we set a date for me to start training.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Panera?   1 Answer