Panera Bread Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,279 Interview Reviews

1.9

Cashier/Barista Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied and around a week later I got a phone call for an interview. I had my interview 2 days later. I arrived 10 min early. They ask if you would like a drink. My interview was at 11am and I got out at 11:03. It lasted about 5 min. It was very laid back. She asked if I would like to interview with the GM. 2 days later I had the second interview. She showed me around and introduced me to the employees. They didn't smile or talk but she said cause they are just getting busy so their focused. She asked the same questions. She told me about the restaurant. I was offered the job on the spot. I have orientation in 3 days. They start off at $8.75 an hour.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Norfolk, VA).

Interview

It was a 1 day process with various interview questions. You sit down and meet with the manager who handles delivery drivers and he or she ask questions testing if you are a not a reckless driver.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Scottsdale, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Basic customer service questions. Very nice talking, questions about leadership roles and being positive in the work environment. Coming to work dressed properly and learning about the food you're selling. It was a very positive experience for me the manager was great and very clear in the roles intended for the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Plantation, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

It was very casual. I applied in person and got a call the next morning for an ibterview tgat evening . When i got there the manager just asked about 3 questions and then told me the job duties. about 5 minutes after i had orientation , and she said "welcome to panera " .

Food Service Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Melbourne, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview and group hire interview
    During the interview process you find out that there are very few hours given to work until completing each training and no pay for a whole month( the company decided to not pay the new workers until four weeks even though the pay usually is twice a month because too many people were quitting after a few days time.)

Interview Questions

• Previous experience and why you want to work there.
      General questions about yourself and what you want to do for work.
      Answer Question

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very informal and easy. The interview was very short and to the point. I was sat in a room with three others and asked a series of questions.

Interview Questions

• What was the toughest problem you have faced in your life? How did you solve it?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone call within a week or so requesting a F2F interview, and met the Regional Manager at the store location.
    The interview was not stressful, but it was not super easy and informal either.
    Overall, the interview lasted over an hour.
    I was offered the position immediately after the interview, and salary negotiation coincided.

Catering Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temple, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Temple, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Easy, personable interview. I was contacted by an AGM to set up the interview. I sat down with the GM and the current Catering Coordinator inside the restaurant. They described the role as well as reviewed my resume and experience.

Interview Questions

• They inquired how I felt about a sales position without a lot of sales experience.   1 Answer

Temporary Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Interview

I had a phone screen with a Talent Acquisition Specialist. The call went well but I never heard back from anyone at the company after my phone screen. It has been several weeks and I even sent the standard follow up thank you email.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Applied online - which required a survey to be filled out. About a week later I got a phone call to come in for an interview.The interview process was pretty easy, basically just came in and they offered the job. From there you have orientation, training , and then work