Panera Bread Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 27, 2017
1,222 Interview Reviews

1.9

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got a call in a few days later to interview inside the restaurant. The interview was pretty easy, the general manager asked me some behavioral questions and just conversational topics to know about me.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to make sure you took their order correctly?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Saint Lucie, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Port Saint Lucie, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Walk in, sir and wait 40 min to answer some questions. Talk with the district manager because none of the stores no longer have managers because everyone quits Panera when working for covelli enterprises. They like to make it seem like it's okay but it really isn't okay

Customer Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

extremely basic questions, literally anybody could get a job offer at the location I worked at so long as you didn't say something along the lines of "Yes I'm a serial murderer on the run from the police and I hope youre okay with me giving you a forged social security card, when do I start?"

Interview Questions

• Asked for an example of a time I had to use problem solving at an old job.   Answer Question

Part Time Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Clearwater, FL).

Interview

My first interview went great and the lady was super nice!! Then for my second interview it was a diff lady & she was so rude and i didn't get the job, every time i answered a question she seemed so confused on my answer

Interview Questions

• asked about my personal life & about myself   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

I walked in, told them I'm here for an interview, they offered me a free drink while the hiring manager got together. Sent out a first interviewer that was origially just working when I walked in, then another interviewer came out.

Interview Questions

• "What's the biggest problem you've faced at your last job and how did you overcome it?"   Answer Question

Cashier/Barista Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Easy, quick. Process consisted of talking to the manager and them telling me about their community. Very customer service oriented! I was happy to be a part of a company that cared about their employees and customers.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Tampa, FL).

Interview

There was a 3 step interview process spread out over 3 weeks which seemed a little dragged out. You start with meeting the recruiter, then the Area director and then the director of operations.

Cafe Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Cleveland, OH).

Interview

Casual. Sitting in a booth with whatever manager isn't busy. Asked my zodiac sign and if i read horoscopes. Basic interview style for most questions. Seemed to already know if i was hired or not before we started talking.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (New York, NY).

Interview

Just talked about your education such as what schools you went and what are some of your hobbies. They also ask you what actions did you take in group work.( Had multiple situations to talk about under) It was really easy

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Savannah, GA).

Interview

I had two interviews. The first one was conducted with one of the shift managers and a manager-in-training. The second interview was with the General Manager, and that's where he informed me that I was hired.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where a guest is dissatisfied?   Answer Question