Panera Bread Line Cook Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Panera Bread Line Cook Interview Questions

Interviews at Panera Bread

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Chicago, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

Received a phone call to come in and interview. Got there received a free large drink for waiting, the hiring manager came out interviewed me and stated she would get back to me when she get the chance

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a mad customer?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Line Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

I went on one interview with the hiring manager.It was pretty short and to the point. It went well and she said she needed to speak with the store manager.I received a call to come in and then started training.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

The process went well. I originally applied for a different position, but the General Manager told me they were looking for cooks so I took it. We talked about scheduling and payment and what not. Nothing struck out as being out of the ordinary about the interview.

Interview Questions

• It was all pretty standard stuff like "Why do you want to work for Panera?" and "How would you be a good fit for the company?" and "Are you alright with cross-training?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Charlotte, NC) in November 2015.

Interview

I came to the store, we sat in a booth and talked. She was very distant looking, didn't seem very inviting. She asked me a few questions, and I was hired that day and set to start working about two weeks after that.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my ability to work on a line.   1 Answer

Line Cook Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread in November 2013.

Interview

Very casual, one on one conversation with the general manager. Asked simple questions. Went very quickly, considering they needed people asap. Got hired on the spot, filled out paperwork. Boom. Hired.

Line Cook Interview

Interview

Easy for me. The manger then the store manager interviews me. If you take the job opportunities seriously you will get the job. Be on time and be professional .

Interview Questions

• Who do your friends describe you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Secaucus, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Secaucus, NJ) in November 2012.

Interview

Wasn't a long interview. Started with education and future plans of education, then it went on it to former employment history and personal skills. Every new topic ended with somewhat of a more interpersonal conversation I guess to evaluate my social skills. At the end we spoke about hours of availability and I was told I had the job. I'd say its all up to the way you present yourself.

Line Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

I applied a week before getting a phone call. Got called to come for a group interview the following week. Dress professional. Easy questions. Friendly hiring managers. Needed new employees for new restaurant opening with drive thru. Hired the following week.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work environment?   1 Answer

Line Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread in February 2014.

Interview

Pretty laid back interview. Was much like a conversation to get to know me and how I would handle certain situations. It was informal I just wore a collared shirt and nice pants. It was easy to tell which way the interviewer was leaning on whether he was going to hire me or not. Overall, it was a very basic and easy interview. Nothing to worry about.

Had another job

Line Cook Interview

Interview

The interview only took about 10 min. the manager that was interviewing me didnt even look at me the whole time. he was very short and looked unhappy. i was trying to give him the best of myself but he didnt even wait for me to answer his question. im not here to take your job buddy, i just need a part time job for now.