Panera Bread Line Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Panera Bread Line Worker Interview Questions

Interviews at Panera Bread

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Columbia, MD) in April 2016.

Interview

the process was pretty easy. I applied online and in about 2 days i got a call to come in for an interview. I was interviewed by one of the managers and then the general manager of the store on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to go above and beyond to provide great customer service?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Anonymous Employee in Redlands, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Redlands, CA).

Interview

The application and interview process were both very fast.
    I applied online and was asked to come in for a group interview (they did not give me the option of more than one date.) At the interview you sit at a large table in the dining area with about 8 people and 4 managers. The questions are all very standard and are easy to answer. If you have previous food experience and already hold a food handlers card then this will be very simple.

I received a call back within 2 days for the job and was the first to begin training. At my location, in Redlands, CA, they train members one at a time so you may have technically been hired but not receive a call back until a month later to begin training.
    I would call in after a week or so to see if they have you on the list to begin work.

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Oklahoma City, OK) in June 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was extremely easy and quick. I just applied online and then called the store. After that, I met with the GM of that store and was hired on the spot. All I had to do from there was go to orientation.

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Hanover, MA) in March 2013.

Interview

A short process describing what they're about. Asking if I had ever worked in food and described how they are different than others in the industry. Explained how it was more than just making a salad or sandwich

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call the next day to set up an interview. I was interviewed by two different managers and they each asked generally the same questions. The questions were very basic and the interviewers were very easy to talk to. At the end of the interview, they offered me a job and wanted me to start the next day!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Louisville, KY) in February 2019.

Interview

I had 2 interviews, very formal. It was a long process, been when I was officially hired, the GM was very professional, making sure I had been as prepared as I could.

Interview Questions

• Why would Panera be right for you?   1 Answer