Panera Bread Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 22, 2017

2.5

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Milwaukee, WI) in November 2017.

Interview

Fun great interview very professional right on time met two individuals who were very friendly, asked multiple questions and were very great listening to what I had to say, even asked me if I had any questions, answered all of them and spent a nice amount of time with me where I didn't feel rushed

Interview Questions

• How could you motivate your team   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Panera Bread in September 2016.

Interview

Unprofessional operations/district manager said they had found my resume on indeed.com and wanted to "chat" about management opportunities. Email communication was elementary to say the least. Upon arrival I was asked if I wanted a beverage and given a paper application to fill out at a dirty table during busy breakfast hour. Manager was rude and not inviting even though I was sought out to I meet with her. Everyone seemed on edge. Why not give me a heads up about filling out paper work beforehand? After all, you emailed me to me the very same week. You didn't even confirm our meeting?! This sounded like a casual conversation from your short, uninformed emails. I was told you couldn't talk unless I completed app. First I've heard of that one used. Im happily employed but would be willing to consider any reputable company knocking on my door with management opportunities...however, don't be disrespectful. Are you hiring bodies or talents?

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread in March 2016.

Interview

Easy to start but got harder as it progressed to people higher in company. Questions really make you think about why you want position. Grilled me for a while about background and what I could bring to the team and company as a whole

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

It was great, got a lot of insight on the company. The interviewer was very talkative. It was very casual and easy going. It was nice interviewing in the Panera environment that you could potentially be working in. I was offered any beverage I wanted.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread in March 2013.

Interview

intrview process, was about 30 minutes, offered position with in a week

Interview Questions

• none that difficult to answer it was relaxed and more of a greet and meet   Answer Question

Negotiation

salary was non negotiable offer was lower than I expected but accepted with the opportunity for advancement

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Virginia Beach, VA) in August 2012.

Interview

Called back and said to come in for interview. Asked when I could start.

Interview Questions

• What did I expect from this job?   1 Answer

I found a better offer.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Jacksonville, FL) in December 2011.

Interview

The General Manager was very informative and to the point, discussed what was expected of you and he was passionate about his position after being employeed there for 7 years! Had a phone interview and then went to the store location for a personal interview, received a phone call as promised the day after the interview.

Interview Questions

• They are looking for long term employees, use words such as "invest" as in "I am willing to invest my time at a lower starting salary for 90 days to fast track into a management position"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Fairfield, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Initially I applied on line, where I was directed to there website to upload my resume and answer a few questions. I noticed another Job in the area and went back to apply for that area and this time I was instructed to take a timed test and a Personality test on line.

Interview Questions

• If 1 gallon of paint covers 400 sf how many gallons will it take to cover 2200 sf   1 Answer
    • how important in a business setting are employee's feelings   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Baltimore, MD) in July 2009.

Interview

First a phone interview, few days later a face to face interview. Then a few days later a job offer was given by phone. They are looking for high energy.

Interview Questions

• The proverbial tell me about a time where you went above and beyond for customer service.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2009.

Interview

My interview process was short. I attended an open house and had a brief interview. Follow up interview and offer at 2nd interview. Basic management, situational questions.