Panera Bread Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Panera Bread Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Panera Bread

2.6

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Panera Bread in September 2016.

Interview

Unprofessional operations/district manager said they had found my resume on indeed.com and wanted to "chat" about management opportunities. Email communication was elementary to say the least. Upon arrival I was asked if I wanted a beverage and given a paper application to fill out at a dirty table during busy breakfast hour. Manager was rude and not inviting even though I was sought out to I meet with her. Everyone seemed on edge. Why not give me a heads up about filling out paper work beforehand? After all, you emailed me to me the very same week. You didn't even confirm our meeting?! This sounded like a casual conversation from your short, uninformed emails. I was told you couldn't talk unless I completed app. First I've heard of that one used. Im happily employed but would be willing to consider any reputable company knocking on my door with management opportunities...however, don't be disrespectful. Are you hiring bodies or talents?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread in March 2016.

Interview

Easy to start but got harder as it progressed to people higher in company. Questions really make you think about why you want position. Grilled me for a while about background and what I could bring to the team and company as a whole

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Milwaukee, WI) in November 2017.

Interview

Fun great interview very professional right on time met two individuals who were very friendly, asked multiple questions and were very great listening to what I had to say, even asked me if I had any questions, answered all of them and spent a nice amount of time with me where I didn't feel rushed

Interview Questions

• How could you motivate your team   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kernersville, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Kernersville, NC) in October 2018.

Interview

Received text about hiring event and attended the following Monday. Signed in, filled out application, and waited for manager to call back for interview.

We talked a little about each of my previous jobs. At which time, I was told I didn’t have enough food experience, but they would hold onto my application.

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Baton Rouge, LA) in November 2015.

Interview

3 sep interviews one with area supervisor one with regional and the 3rd with Human Resources after all three they have a group decision to hire you. All three have to agree. The turn over rate is very low.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Applied online, Phone interview, scheduled interview in Store. If you pass that then you schedule an RJP and then a second follow up interview. Then a third job offer interview.

Interview Questions

• All questions are pretty standard. Mostly conversations to get to know you.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

It was short and sweet, they called me and I went in the following week for an interview. Was hired on the spot, they seemed like a fun place to work.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

There was a phone interview, and 2 in person meetings. One included timed tests. The last interviewer asked me to go through the restaurant and make a list of things that I saw were wrong.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a long process and I decided to turn down the job. The interviewers were very nice and professional. I liked the employees and I was interviewed by multiple people.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience? Why do you want to work at Panera? Tell me about yourself? What values do you have that correlate to Panera's Values?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread in March 2013.

Interview

intrview process, was about 30 minutes, offered position with in a week

Interview Questions

• none that difficult to answer it was relaxed and more of a greet and meet   Answer Question

Negotiation

salary was non negotiable offer was lower than I expected but accepted with the opportunity for advancement