Panera Bread Interview Questions in Naples, FL | Glassdoor

1.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Naples, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Naples,FL). Easy , Quick , Normal interview , I had two interviews one with the hiring manager which lasted only about 10 minutes and I was told to come back in two days later to have a one on one with the general manager pretty much got hired on the spot.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Naples, FL).

Interview

Quick interviewa after I submitted my application on line was offered job after first interview. Very easy quick process for cafe job it's a part time job very simple to learn job it took two days very routine

Interview Questions

• How many years cashier and customer service experience did I have?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none it was a flat rate

Panera Bread Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Naples, FL) in April 2013.

Interview

Very quick and easy. Met with the General Manager, she asked me a few basic questions to get to know me. After that, she asked me questions regarding my availability, and my qualifications in order to be considered.