Panera Bread Panera Bread Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 7, 2017

1.7

76 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Martinsburg, WV

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Martinsburg, WV) in August 2017.

Interview

This interview I went to mainly focused on who you are as a person as well as your experiences, the manager was nice and seemed quite interested. Definitely a positive experience, there was only one interview in total. It really helps if you had previously worked at McDonald's like in my case because he said that it shows character.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Panera Bread Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Applied online. They have you do two interviews with separate people and from what I understand one is to see how well you will "fit in" with the team and the other is to judge how good you will be at customer service and being a good employee. Interview was only about 10 minutes. Pretty basic questions. Sometimes they got a little bit philosophical though. I had to wait about 30 minutes just for the interviewer to finish up other interviews.

Panera Bread Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

I was called in the day after applying for the interview (they were taking new hires for a new store that was going to open in a nearby mall). They asked fairly simple questions about customer service and I was hired on the spot. I came in the following Wednesday morning for orientation and my training began the week after that.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation where the customer is having a problem with their order or received the wrong order?   Answer Question

Panera Bread Associate Interview

Interview

I was interviewed by the district manager, and it was very laid back. I did not feel a touch of anxiety, and she made to confrontation comfortable. She asked around seven questions, and all of them were generic interview questions.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Richmond, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got a call within a week to schedule for interview. Interview was pretty straight forward and pretty much they are looking for people who have great customer service skills.

Interview Questions

• Common sense questions such as tell me about yourself and why you want to work here etc   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

the interview process was easy they pretty much handed me the job hipsters arent very smart so they didnt ask any brain busting crazy questions they asked the typical are you reliable do you have transportation that kinda thing if you arent a total idiot you will get the job

Interview Questions

• do you have reliable transportation   1 Answer

Negotiation

like any other job

Anonymous Employee in Maple Grove, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Maple Grove, MN) in July 2016.

Interview

Two interviews - one with a shift manager and another with the general manager. They were both very easy interviews. The questions were mostly about my previous work experience and why I wanted to work for Panera, and my availability.

Anonymous Employee in Solana Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Solana Beach, CA).

Interview

They welcomed me offered me ab beverages and told me they would be with me in a moment. Waited for aboit 15 min. I had to come back twice becuase they sch the interview during rush hours. They were very welcoming and kind.

Interview Questions

• What posstion i was looking for   1 Answer

Panera Bread Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

The interview process was an easy one. The interview wasn't long and was just to feel me out as a person. It made me feel wanted as an employee and like I could contribute. Very friendly and welcoming attitude.

Interview Questions

• What was I going to school for?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Baton Rouge, LA) in May 2016.

Interview

Within about 3 days of applying, I was called to schedule an interview on the next day. I walked in about 15 minutes before the scheduled interview and the manager came right out to meet me and took me into the dining area to interview. The interview process was short and sweet, he read about 6 questions off of a sheet of paper and wrote my responses. After about 10 minutes of this process, we stood up and he offered me the job and we set up orientation for 3 days later. My tips would be to dress professional, and walk in there with confidence. Show your personality, do not be nervous, and eye contact.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at panera?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation that you have been involved in with a difficult customer and what did you do to overcome?   Answer Question