Panera Bread Production Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Panera Bread Production Associate Interview Questions

Updated Sep 27, 2016

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Newport, KY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Newport, KY) in August 2016.

Interview

No interview I walked in and they gave me a job, it's a good thing but they hired some pretty bad people. The general manager interviewed me. Fairly easy overall. Walk in on a Tuesday like at my store fill some papers then they will call you back and interview you 1:1

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Production Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

The interview process was quick, the manager came out and asked me typical interview questions. He then left for several minutes, came back, and told me that I got the job. Over all I would say that the interview was relatively easy and I would definitely recommend this place to others.

Anonymous Employee in Idaho Falls, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Idaho Falls, ID) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was at a Starbucks instead of at a Panera Bread because the hiring was in preparation for the opening of a new store. A few people did not show up for their own interviews so the interviewer called me to ask if I could show up a few hours early. I showed up early and luckily was able to discern which table the interviewer was sitting at by seeing their giant binder sprawled across the table. My phone accidentally went off during the interview, but luckily they understood that it was an alarm that I had set in order to now miss the interview and in which i forgot to turn off. The interview lasted about 25 minutes with the interviewer telling me about herself. I received a job offer at the end of the conversation to start training at a next-town-over store as a prep-cook to help prepare this new store for opening.

Interview Questions

• There were no standard questions, it was more like a conversation where the interviewer asked me to tell them about myself and how my previous work experience would apply to this job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Temple, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Temple, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

First it was a group interview mostly being asked questions to getting to know one another including the managers. The next day I got a call for a second interview, on the following Tuesday I met up with the manager one on one and talked about myself more. The next day, I got offered the job.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online, was called next day and asked to come in for a interview the next day, manager was very nice and the interview was 10 minutes long, she then asked me to come in for another interview 2 days later with a different manager, he was also very nice and went over the exact same questions. He then asked me to come back tomorrow for a interview with the general manager. She went over a few of the same questions and then started talking about the job and what I would be doing there (she said I would start out at cashier and then move to production). She called me back the next day to tell me I got the job. This was my first interview ever and I got the job, I'm 16

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at panera?
      What 3 words would your friends describe you?
      What was one time you had to deal with a mad customer?
      Do you work better in a group or by yourself?
      How do you learn best(text, visual)?
      What's one word you would use to described yourself?
      What's one time you were center of attention?
      What's one attribute that your very proud of?
      Talk about a time you had to help a someone make a decision?
      Answer Question

Production Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

It was fairly easy! I sat down with one of the managers and he looked over my resume fully. He asked me lots of specific questions about myself and then got into the questions he had to ask. If they like you they'll ask you back for a second interview and then talk to you about the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Panera?   Answer Question
    • What do you expect of Panera as a customer?
      What do you expect if you work here?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in North Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (North Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

I applied online, and was called back within a few days to do an interview. The interview was a group style interview- we all got together around a large table, I believe there were four of us, and one at a time we would answer each question that the manager asked. It was a very friendly, casual interview, a bit unlike any other interview that I've done before, but it was a good way to judge everyone's personalities as well as the personality of the manager who conducted the interview. I believe three of us ended up getting offers, though the others may have gotten offers and turned them down, since they made the offers a day or two after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a conflict you've had with a coworker in the past, and how you resolved that conflict.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Plaines, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Des Plaines, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Two weeks after completing the online job application, I received a phone call asking me to come in for an in-store interview. The manager was 40+ minutes late for the interview. When he finally came, he sat me down at a table and went through a list of question, and despite my attempts at starting a conversation, he gave very few responses. He then ended the interview abruptly, saying he had a lot to get back to, and told me that he would contact me regarding a second interview at the end of the week. Needless to say, he never did.

Production Associate Interview

Interview

I went to get interviewed at a Hotel in the conference room due to out store almost being completed. The interview process was very relaxed, chill & fun overall thanks to the two ladies who were there who were really cool & just straight up awesome. They loved me right when I entered for the first interview (Group Interview) & loved me even more when I got interviewed. I was already hired before my interviewer hired me by the other lady in the room who was interviewing someone else. 😂

Interview Questions

• They ask how many hours you want, do you play any sports, do you have any outside activities, are you in school, what do you plan to do after high school. Nothing hard or things that make you think hard enough to the point you'll look dumb.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing really, I didn't want to negotiate since this was my first job, they offered me $8.00 so I just accepted what they threw at me. Which is above minimum pay.

Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Long Island City, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

the interview was quick. i was a little nervous but there was nothing to it, it only took about 10 minutes and then it was done. they asked me common question like how i would describe myself. or how i would describe the situation. they also asked me what was my favorite item on the menu as well.

Interview Questions

• one question they asked me was how would my friends describe me in 3 words.   Answer Question

Negotiation

i got what i asked for in terms of what days and how many hours i wanted to work.