Panera Bread Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Panera Bread Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Sat one-on-one with manager, he asked questions from a sheet and I answered them. Was not too difficult, but it was a Panera interview. I believe most locations hold open interviews every week, and many times they do not need new employees, such was the case at this location. I was not hired.

Interview Questions

• Availability on weekends, Education Level and Relevant Experience   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Very quick. Went into the store and introduced myself to the assistant manager. I got a call back to schedule an interview a couple days later. The managers I spoke to in person and on the phone were very nice and accommodating to me being a seasonal worker for the summer. I applied Online because it is faster than applying in person then went to the store and introduced myself with a resume. I would recommend doing this.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Streamwood, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Streamwood, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

They left me a message, I called back and set up an interview for the next day. Interview went okay but they asked me back for a second interview, which was set up for 2 days later. Interview went very well, the women was nice and said she would call me on that Friday. They never called, I assumed I wasn't offered the job. Very unprofessional!!

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to help a friend make a decision.   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you had to be a leader.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread in February 2016.

Interview

The process took 5 days. I couldn't make the first interview offered so they called me 2 weeks later with another day. Got a call the next day for second interview with gm at the location desired. The GM had me waiting even during the interview.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

very easy 10 minute interview with generic questions. the manager was very kind and made sure i knew all the challenges i'd face on the job before hiring me. ask questions about the company (one or two) to make it seem like you genuinely want the job. it also smells amazing in the store!

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread in December 2015.

Interview

I applied and got called back 2 days later. Had a sit down interview with the hiring manager that lasted about 30 minutes she was very easy to talk to. She left then the general manager came to talk and he just told me what to expect and they hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with is?   Answer Question
    • what will you do if you're behind the register and there no costumers.   1 Answer
    • When is one time at your old job you felt proud of what you did?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you were the leader of a group and you led the group to success   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saratoga Springs, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Saratoga Springs, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

It was very simple. I told the cashier that I had an interview and she offered me a drink and went to get the manager. She was very nice and just went over my application with me. She wanted to have a second interview right then and there, but the other manager was busy. But she said that I seemed perfect and to expect a call within a few days.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Standale, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Standale, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

I had two interviews. One with a younger girl (probably a shift lead), which was very simple and straightforward. At the end she scheduled me an interview with the store manager for the following week. The interview went very well and we mainly discussed my previous work experience, not much different from the first interview. It seemed to go very well but he thought my schedule was too busy to fill their needs.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your previous work experience could be applied to working here at Panera?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work at Panera?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online, and got a call back exactly 2 weeks later. The interview was pretty was very simple. I had 2 interviews one with General Manager, and with Training Manager

Anonymous Employee in Kenosha, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Kenosha, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

Spoke with two managers. Overall really easy, they were kind and polite and gave me time to think about my answers. Asked me more about my personality, such as what I do in my free time and what I enjoy, rather than other questions about the business. Got hired on the spot after about a 20 minute interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an unhappy customer?   1 Answer