Panera Bread Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Panera Bread Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Panera Bread

1.9

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Received a phone call shortly after applying. Met with the GM for the interview. Simple and easy questions. Just be genuine and try not to be nervous. Got an offer that day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seal Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Seal Beach, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online took about 15 minutes. I received an email and then a call within the week. I interviewed at one of the locations with a group of about 8-10people.
    Two managers lead the interview, going around asking character questions. After the interview I received a call 3-4 weeks later asking if I wanted the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Chicago, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

They had called me on Thursday to schedule an interview on Saturday at 7 AM When I arrived at the interview the manager wasn't even there. He doesn't start till 9am, so I just left my number with the assistant manager to see if I can reschedule, apparently he had put down my interview for 10 AM when he said seven over the phone so not only did I miss my interview but I'm not getting a job over the phone so not only did I miss my interview but I'm not getting a job neither.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread in June 2016.

Interview

Easy Questions, like why do you want to work here, have you had any work in the food industry, describe yourself, what are three weaknesses and strengths, the easy questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Sat one-on-one with manager, he asked questions from a sheet and I answered them. Was not too difficult, but it was a Panera interview. I believe most locations hold open interviews every week, and many times they do not need new employees, such was the case at this location. I was not hired.

Interview Questions

• Availability on weekends, Education Level and Relevant Experience   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Very quick. Went into the store and introduced myself to the assistant manager. I got a call back to schedule an interview a couple days later. The managers I spoke to in person and on the phone were very nice and accommodating to me being a seasonal worker for the summer. I applied Online because it is faster than applying in person then went to the store and introduced myself with a resume. I would recommend doing this.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Panera Bread in November 2014.

Interview

easy, basic questions, very casual, comfortable environment. Sat at table in restaurant and talked with manager. Was hired on the spot. Very friendly and low pressure situation. Great interview. loved it. ya ya ya yay ya

Anonymous Employee in Midland, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Midland, MI) in June 2013.

Interview

The interviewing process was rather simple after filling out an online application. They ask a lot of questions that follow u on what you answered online. You generally have 2 interviews one with the hiring manager and one with the general, manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you found it difficult to work with someone.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

very casual, asked about group settings, asked about how you would handle a specific situation, asked about an interest of yours and why you want to work there. not much to study, just be personable

Anonymous Employee in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Lynnwood, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

In the interview I was asked some questions that you would expect to be asked at any other sale associate job. If you preper in advance, you can easily pass it. The manager who interviewed me was a nice and understanding manager and I enjoyed working with her after I got the job. The work environment was friendly that you would really enjoy working at.