Panera Bread Shift Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Panera Bread Shift Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Panera Bread

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Erie, PA) in August 2012.

Interview

One interview with the regional manager with good words from my general and district manager.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a continous problem with an associate?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Charlotte, NC) in January 2011.

Interview

I got hired as an associate, but the interview was fine. Everybody was nice and made me feel comfortable. They basically wanted to make sure that I had people skills, personality, and could answer questions without having to make to much effort. Also they asked about outside activities and what I liked to do on my on time.

Interview Questions

• I don't think there was a difficult question given. Just be honest with everything.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Birmingham, AL) in February 2013.

Interview

Recently applied online for a new store opening. Was called approximately 3 to 4 days after. I actually applied for several positions but once at the interview was asked about a shift supervisor position. The interview was with a General Manager. He was very friendly and pretty standard interview. I asked to come to another town for a second interview the start of the following week. I then interviewed with another General Manager at a large store. He was also friendly, but distracted. It was also a pretty standard interview. I thought it went well but was not offered anything. He stated that they would let me know one way or another but nothing ever was said. I actually called to check the status several days later and left a message but my phone call was not returned. I also sent a "thank you for interviewing me" letter but no response on it either. It's a shame because I had the qualifications and Panera Bread seems like a great company to work for. I was very disappointed.

Interview Questions

• What can you offer to this team if we should choose you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (The Woodlands, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview went very smoothly, the hiring manager was eager to answer any questions and ready to hire before I'd even had the 2nd interview. I was told immediately that my "dressing for success" definitely called for brownie points. Most people showed up in shorts and t-shirts for an interview, which is a little too leisurely even if it is only a restaurant job.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for their company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Two of the same interviews from district manager and regional manager. They administered a background/credit check and a drug test. They are interested in your personal life to make sure you aren't someone with short term intentions

Interview Questions

• How do you handle an employee who has continually not listened to you   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billerica, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Billerica, MA) in March 2019.

Interview

it was mainly a series of what ifs, explain a time when, how would you handle, questions. The interviewer was not personable and she was more concerned with placing me in a store I did not apply for.