Panera Bread Shift Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Panera Bread Shift Supervisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Panera Bread

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niagara Falls, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Niagara Falls, NY) in June 2009.

Interview

Hiring- Sat down with district manager and store gm. Gms sign 5 year contracts so there is very limited movement upward.

Interview Questions

• What are the sales of your current company. If you don't have access to that information then you wont have an answer   Answer Question

Not enough money

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread in February 2009.

Interview

I started out as a retail associate that was later on promoted to shift supervisor. My interview process was basically receiving a phone call informing me to go in for an interview. I sat and spoke to the hiring manager, no questions really except for why I quit my last job and my availability. He talked about the company and culture.

Interview Questions

• Not many questions were asked, all we basic simple questions.   Answer Question

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread in January 2013.

Interview

We utilize our online hiring tools to find potential candidates.
    Once found, we give them a call inquiring if they would like to schedule an interview.
    During the interview, a set of questions is given to the potential candidate.
    If there are any second thoughts about the candidate, we schedule a second interview with another manager. If not, candidate is usually scheduled for orientation.
    If second manager finds the candidate sound, then we put him through orientation and get his paperwork filled out and set a training schedule.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with this pay?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I gave my honest reason why I deserved a higher wage since I worked hard and earned my wage at my previous job and the manager thought that was fair.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsburg, VA

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Williamsburg, VA) in May 2014.

Interview

Sent my Resume to the district Manager received an a initial integer view which went well, I was offered the position but declined it because they dragged out the paper work.

Interview Questions

They dragged out the paper work process and the training.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Interview

Easy interview process. Told I was cute and that I would look in the front. Quick and friendly interview with a manager. Not an intimidating interview at all.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread in October 2011.

Interview

Interview took place one on one with multi-unit manager in-store and was not intimidating, but felt like just getting to know one another. Second interview took place with GM of potential location and was also one-on-one. Generally a good experience compared to board room and panel interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Over the phone, very casual.

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Roseville, MI) in February 2012.

Interview

Got a call for an interview on a Sunday which shocked me because that's not a business day. I took the interview way too seriously, I don't think you need to try hard to work there. They ask extremely easy questions, including the last question being what is your favorite food! I was told I would be called within a week and I was. I was offered the job over the phone and I was told when orientation was.

Interview Questions

• Do you think good customer service can make up for a bad meal?   2 Answers
    • What is your favorite food?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ask how much you will be making! You shouldn't have to ask this, when they offer you the job they should tell you, but no one ever told me. Seriously, no one could even tell me. I had to wait until I got my first paycheck to know how much I was making an hour. That's bad business practices.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Chattanooga, TN).

Interview

Online personality test. If you have half a brain you should pass easily. then you go in for an interview

Interview Questions

• Why I want to work for Panera Bread. that was hard because I didnt   1 Answer

I was asked to be a manager but they work 50 hours a week with only a 30 to 35,000 salary and I was getting my masters degree so I left instead.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Arlington, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

It took about threes days for the GM to get in contact with me, met with her, the market training manager, and the district manager, it was very very laid back, and she was the nicest woman I have ever met. It was relatively easy and lasted maybe about and hour or so.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important part of customer service to you?   1 Answer

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread in October 2013.

Interview

Done in main lobby, in crowded room at lunch time. Manager had to get up over 10 times. She forgot what she was asking me in between getting up. Asked for my resume, she lost it by setting it under a food tray on counter. She in total talked to me for less than 5 minutes, and decided since she couldn't keep herself or her employees together, that it must be my fault for having an interview at lunch time. So I was "not planer material".

Interview Questions

• what is teamwork to me?   1 Answer
    • where do I see myself in 5 years?   1 Answer
    • what qualities do you feel qualify you for this job?   1 Answer
    • what was I talking about, I forgot?   1 Answer
    • I'm sorry it's real busy, would you be okay waiting until I finish making food for the customers?   1 Answer