Panera Bread Store Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Panera Bread Store Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Panera Bread

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Whittier, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Whittier, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Was a quick interview. About 10-15min. Simple questions were asked. Also the staff was kind with encouragement. Sat down while the interview was being done. Stress-free nothing to be worried about during the interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
  • When was a time when you had to do 2 tasks and how did you handle it.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Augusta, ME) in April 2015.

Interview

They give you a drink and have you sit down with one of the managers. It is relaxed, but you might wait around for a little bit depending on how busy they are at the time. Very basic interview questions.

Anonymous Employee in Oviedo, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Oviedo, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was pretty basic, took about 15 minutes. The hiring manager was very friendly and I was hired on the spot. Basic questions such as availibility and basic situational questions.

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Oklahoma City, OK) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied online through a friend recommendation. The process took 2 days before I was called into an interview. I was talked to by two spereate managers before they talked to eachother and then the second manager came back and said they'd offer me the job. After that I had to go buy everything for my uniform except for the hat which really wasn't too expensive since I already had the khaki pants. After you interview you don't do hardly any training for awhile because they have you watch these really long videos about the company, how you should treat guest, emergency situations, and the food. They have little quizzes too.

Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Panera first gives a group interview to see who stands out. The group interview for me had 10 people and we were asked 5 questions. I suggest You sit towards the middle so you have time to think over each response and so you get to hear others' responses and one up theirs! If you make the cut, then they call you back for a solo interview at your respective location

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with a lot of stress or a heavy workload and how did you manage it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Troy, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

Started with a cold call/Online application to a posting for an "urgent" need to fill positions. Application included personality quiz/"what would you do" type questions. About 2 days after applying, a manager called and scheduled an interview essentially ASAP. 2 successive interviews, just sitting down at a table in a corner of the dining room of the cafe and talking with managers. One with a shift supervisor/manager and one with the store's general manager, which included a surprise bout with a second shift supervisor.

Interview Questions

• "Why Panera Bread?"   1 Answer
    • "Are there any circumstances you forsee that could prevent you from coming in to work one of your shifts?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Madison, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Madison, TN) in July 2014.

Interview

I filled out an online application, it took about 3 weeks to hear back from them. I got a call to come in that day and interview. The "interview" was more of a formality to introduce myself. The hiring manager looked over my file, asked me if I enjoyed eating at Panera Bread, and asked me if I could start the following week. He offered me a job on the spot and I accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Shelby Township, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Shelby Township, MI) in August 2014.

Interview

You will be interviewed by one of the many mangers. They will offer you a drink and sit you down in an open area. The manager will sit down with you and begin the interview with a few simpple questions.

Interview Questions

• What position would you like to start in?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Unless you're looking to work a lot of hours do not let them you're available whenever. Also even if it's your first job make sure they pay more than minimum wage.

Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

It was confusing at first because I expected the interviewer to be available when I showed up at the cafe. It was breakfast rush at Panera and the line was almost out the door. The associates were working hare and I didn't want to cut out of line. Thus, I waited in that long line to get to a cashier to tell her that I was there for an interview. She gave me a cup to get a drink and then went to the back to get the manager from the office. I was about 10 minutes past my schedule time to interview even though I arrived early since I had to wait in line. I was interviewed by the manager inside the cafe. The interviewer was nice. The interview lasted no more than 15 minutes. I was offered the job straight after she interviewed me.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Columbus, OH) in February 2011.

Interview

To apply I went online to my local store site and applied online. The form was very basic and had your basic personal information, previous work experience, any education, questions about if you can work legally in the United States and also if you were convicted of any crimes. After that they call you to tell you that you've been accepted for an interview during which you go to the store, meet with a manager, and conduct the interview.