Panera Bread Interview Questions in Tampa, FL | Glassdoor

Panera Bread Interview Questions in Tampa, FL

Updated Dec 25, 2016

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Tampa, FL).

Interview

There was a 3 step interview process spread out over 3 weeks which seemed a little dragged out. You start with meeting the recruiter, then the Area director and then the director of operations.

Night Baker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Tampa, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

It is to be talked about with Human resource. The situation was handeld the wrong way, I was not given the chance to say what I wanted to say to the Hiring Manager. I wish that the opportunity would have been offered to give me a chance to clear a huge misunderstanding

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Tampa, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

The interviews went quite well it was my first time applying and first job interview so I was pretty nervous. I had 2 interviews and they said they would call me but never did so I applied again and got hired on spot no questions asked

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Tampa, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied, got a call back she asked me a couple of questions on the phone & then told me to come in for an interview, who ever interviewed me was really young so it was fairly easy mostly questions about school since I was a student.

Panera Bread Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Tampa, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Process was quick and easy as the manager was really nice. I was called about two days after submitting an online application and invited back for an interview. That interview lasted about 10 minutes and I was asked back formamsecond interview which lasted about 5 minutes and I was hired on the spot.

The most difficult part was that at the first interview, the manager asked me to learn two food items and tell him about them at then next interview.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Tampa, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, interview with recruiter, interview with corporate and then was hired. Interviews were short and depending on your schedule either in a cafe or at the corporate office. Took about 3 weeks for an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Tampa, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

Laid back, informative, getting to know you, asked questions about my past employment, and my personal life, not high pressure, definitely a get to know who you are as a human being interview, which was refreshing, not as obtuse as most companies, made me feel as though I would individually contribute to the team!

Panera Bread Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Tampa, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

Initially seemed an upbeat and friendly workplace, but it didn't last. Turning in the application and getting an interview wasn't a problem, it was the managers following through with their appointment for the orientation (that they themselves set up) that was problematic. The first time I went in for the orientation, they were "in the middle of an audit" and were too busy to do it. Okay, annoying that they didn't call me before I drove all the way out there, but people make mistakes (but honestly, shouldn't they have been more prepared for their audit instead of rushing to get everything as presentable as possible the day of? Not good in my book, because they have at least all month to do these things). Rescheduled the orientation at a later time, but when I came back for that one, I was once again turned away because the manager wasn't even there, and again, they failed to notify me until after I got there (which seems to me they probably didn't even know I was coming *again*). This time I was more than annoyed at their display of total incompetence, and, not one to put up with nonsense more than once, I abandoned my pursuit in working for an entire organization that will now forever have a black mark on it's name.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do outside work?   1 Answer

See above.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Tampa, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

They only do interviews from 4 PM to 6 PM. I went through interview about my cooking experience. How I can interact with customers. Some basic math questions. You have to be interviewed at one of the tables by the manager. The female manager was nice and easy going. She wanted someone to make sure they were friendly and secure with the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you get a complaint from a customer?   1 Answer

Customer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Tampa, FL) in April 2013.

Interview

Regular standard procedure, walked in greeted myself and the first thing she commented on was the clothes I was wearing in a bad way... That was kind of rude tbh but whatever. The second interview was better but I got employment elsewhere so I declined at the time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company.   1 Answer