Panera Bread Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Panera Bread Team Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Panera Bread

1.8

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

Open interview day- Did a walk-in interview

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Panera? What would make you a better candidate for this job instead of someone else?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Panera Bread

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

3 interview total. 1st was a group interview that involved around 15 people, with 2 interviewers. Asked easy questions to assess your personality. Got a callback 2 days later and was scheduled for a 2nd interview with the GM of the store I applied for. GM asked more questions about availability and how well you work in the workplace. Was set up for a 3rd interview a few days later with another GM of a different store (this interview is to get a recommendation to the GM of the store you applied for).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Panera Bread (San Diego, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

I got called in for a group interview with 6 other people and it lasted about 20 minutes. It was very unprofessional and uncomfortable. I got a second call a few days later for a one on one interview with the general manager and was told I would hear back in a few days. I never got a call.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread.

Interview

I Applied In August & Received 2 Phone Calls From 2 Different Restaurants For An Interview. One In August & The Other In September. I Was Asked The Usual Questions , The Managers Were Very Friendly People. I Did Both Interviews & Was Asked To Come Back For Training The Following Day. But I Have Not Decided If I Would Like To WorkThere Instead Of Chipotle.

Interview Questions

• What Is So Special About You   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairview Heights, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Fairview Heights, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

I filled out an application online. Got a call within two weeks. Set up an interview. Got there and had to wait due to another interview. I was offered a drink. Short interview, didn't ask very many questions, but said I was hired. I would receive a call tomorrow or the next day. Never received call. Called and was told person was not there. She finally called me a weeks and a half later saying she was sorry and she wanted to me to come in the next day to train. I declined because I had already accepted a job while being ignored by them.

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Lake Mary, FL) in July 2012.

Interview

I went to a hiring event on location. It was an in-house corporate-ran event. I was given an on-the-spot interview and the wait time was not bad at all. There were many interviews occurring at the same time. I was hired that day, and began working within that same week. It was a very easy process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Arrived earlier than the set time I was scheduled for, but when I asked for the person that was supposed to interview me she was completely confused. She had no idea I was coming in that day or at that time despite knowing I was coming in for an interview eventually. She had me sit at a table for 20 minutes while she finished an order. Eventually she sat across from me and read me a couple of questions and then told me id get a call from the manager for a "real interview".

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yonkers, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Yonkers, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

I had applied online at another job board website, Snagajob, and the day after applying I received a call from one of the General Managers of the restaurant. I got an interview scheduled 3 days later. I completed 2/3 interviews that day, and was told to wait for the call to be interviewed by the hiring manager. I dressed up decently: black slacks, button down black shirt, black shoes...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wadsworth, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Wadsworth, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

Asked me about my previous job experience, about school, etc. Mostly listened to me talk about my life, about my family. It was really just getting to know each other. Gave me an overview of the store, their goals.

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Panera Bread (Sarasota, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

The man who conducted the interview with me was kind, knowledgeable, and acted in an extremely professional manner, while also managing to avoid seeming too strict or overbearing. There were no questions out of the ordinary that he asked. He managed to keep a pleasant atmosphere, and, along with that, encouraged me to go deeper into my reasons for seeking employment, especially why I chose to apply to Panera Bread in particular. Through the entire process he insisted, "no answer is wrong, I just want to know your opinion."