Pantaloon Retail Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pantaloon Retail Interview Questions

3.2

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Pantaloon Retail (Lucknow (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

one to interaction with the reporting manager. the manager aske d me the relevant quetion regarding retail businees and it was a comfortable communication with him.later on he discussed about the current organisationa nd the market trends and aske dfor the future expetation.

Negotiation

Customer Service Desk Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pantaloon Retail in November 2015.

Interview

It was a campus recruitment process, we had a group discussion followed by personal interview round with HR and sales head. it was an easy process where basic resume based questions were asked.

Visual Merchandising Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Pantaloon Retail (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

first hr conducted interview on phone then i was called for face to face roung with regional vm north then 2 more rounds with regional vm north and then i got clear with same .

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pantaloon Retail (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

got through college placement, interview was filled with marketing questions, anyone with basic marketing knowledge can go through. the whole process took 1 day and the rounds were gd and interview, gd topic was also easy where everyone can speak

Interview Questions

• what is cross merchandising   1 Answer

Assistant Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (East Timor)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pantaloon Retail (Pune (East Timor)) in November 2013.

Interview

Interview process was very tough, asked strategic questions very much therytical knowledge wont work, practical approach towards store & its operations would do much better.

Interview Questions

• If a store is loosing sales, how would you increase it?   2 Answers

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pantaloon Retail (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

what are the responsiblities of the department manager how do you see it and can contribute to it and how do seek to improvise the store especially in customer relationship so that customer have a feel good factor during their stay at the store for shopping explain the marketing mix of pantaloons swot analysis

Interview Questions

• how do you see yourself from 5 years now   1 Answer

Depart Ment Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Pantaloon Retail (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

open interview

Interview Questions

• what will i do if the sale is not haping   1 Answer

Negotiation

aa

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Pantaloon Retail (Mumbai (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

it was nice, fair and transparent.

CSD Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Pantaloon Retail (Pune (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

It was a 3 step smooth process of interview. First with City Head HR, Second Round with Operational & Store Manager & Final Round with Store HR to discuss the salary structure.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult as such, everything was related to my previous experiences.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Pantaloon Retail (Mumbai (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

inteview process was good at Pantaloon Retail

Interview Questions

• why do you left the previous company   3 Answers