Pantaloons Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Pantaloons Interview Questions

2.8

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghaziabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pantaloons (Ghaziabad (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

They start with GD with a case study. Panel was not well attentive and were busy with theirs phones. They just select on the basis of conclusion by each member of the applicant. then the selected were called fr an interview. they asked simple basic questions.

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pantaloons (New Delhi (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

The Process started with a groud discussion on the caselets on choosing the best strategy among them. there were 12 candidates in a group. At Last they gave chance to every candidate to conclude in one line. caselets were easy n carry common sense to solve. But group was large so tooks alot of time . Then there was PI. which started with intro n somes basic ques.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pantaloons (Mumbai (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Asked about previous retail experience, summer internship, retail jargons and plenty of situational based questions regarding store launch, store operation, employee management and marketing of the store. The process was very extensive and the question also dealt with emotional connect. A strict check on dedication since the profile requires working on weekends and festivals.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

Interview

It started with a group discussion which was an elimination round.The topic was pretty ordinary.It was followed by a technical interview round.I was asked about my background and skills that I posess for this job.I was also given different situations that may arise inside a retail store and was asked about my opinion about how to handle them.This ended with a HR round.

Interview Questions

• How shall you deal with a regularly irregular employee ?   1 Answer

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Pantaloons (Mumbai (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

The HR asked for the portfolio for the given role which was forwarded to Design head based upon which i was called for a one on one interview with design head where he reviewed my skills

Interview Questions

• Design head questions: Based on my specialization   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pantaloons (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

First round with VP Buying and Merchandizing which was revolved around skill set and expectations in the job role, this round also involved store visit. Second round was with the HR Head, majorly to discuss core values of the company and how a candidate fares on the same. Third round was VC with the Director. Final HR round for compensation discussion

Human Resources Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Pantaloons (Mumbai (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

There was 3 rounds apart from the telephonic round. 1st round was a general interview round which was just to decide and know the eligibility and preferences by the recruitment executive. 2nd round was by the Western region HR Head who explained about the profile and checked the expectation and finally the last round was with all the region head & HR manager which was just a casual round and was more like a friendly conversation & well went.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pantaloons (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

interview in office where other worker are also there.only one interview simple question,and jaust discuss abt salary.part time or full time then timing adjustment etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they should join....

Merchandising Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pantaloons in January 2008.

Interview

Pantaloons has a very down to earth culture. they wanted a specialist in the particular field that I interviewed for, and hence the consultant was briefed accordingly.

The main area probed in the interview was about the team handled and processes at my previous company. Compensation levels seemed to be a problem, but things may have changed since.