Panther Expedited Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Panther Expedited Services

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seville, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panther Expedited Services (Seville, OH) in April 2013.

Interview

I met Brian the Sales Manager at a networking event at the University of Akron. He invited me to come in for an interview that week, and asked me to join the team after the interview had concluded.

Expedite Van Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Panther Expedited Services (Seville, OH) in December 2012.

Interview

Initial application was web based. Received call back from recruiting confirming information submitted. Company will pretty much accept anyone for attendance at orientation (where, of course, there is a further weeding-out process) who meet the minimum requirements of CDL, background, criminal, MVR, medical. Orientation is the time to ask questions about the operation. After, you are expected to hit the ground running.

Interview Questions

• There are no typical 'difficult interview questions' as there are with other lines of work. A person may find questions regarding criminal or driving history difficult depending on their background.   Answer Question

Customer Service Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Panther Expedited Services (Seville, OH) in May 2011.

Interview

One on One phone conversation with Human Resources. One on one Interview with Human Resources. One on One interview with management. Wonderlic I.Q. Test, Drug Screen and background check. Whole process took less than one week. Questions were standard and interview was laid back. Interview was ran as a basic conversation. Past experience and future goals were the main topics of conversation.

Expeditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Panther Expedited Services (Cleveland, OH) in January 2011.

Interview

They gather all your information about yourself and family then make sure you meet all the qualifications and watch a couple videos and put a contract in front of you to sign

Interview Questions

• If you have had any tickets   1 Answer

Client Manager Interview

Interview

Outstanding process and great manager!! They really push development and seem to be interesting in growing your career.

Logistics Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panther Expedited Services.

Interview

It took over 2 months to hear back after submitting my application online. The first interview was with HR, second interview with department supervisor(s), third interview with CEO.