Papa Gino's Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Papa Gino's Holdings

1.9

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Interview

Pretty straightforward. The bottom line is if they need people, they will hire you. Just be yourself and answer the questions they present to you. No need to stress about the interview.

Interview Questions

• Q: When will you be able to start?   1 Answer

Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashland, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa Gino's Holdings (Ashland, MA) in January 2009.

Interview

i walked in to the store and asked if they were hiring, i filled out an aplication. a few days went by and i did not here anything from them so i want back in and referenced my application. the manager told me to come back at anther date. we sat down and talked abit, cant remember what about but got the job. i can tellyou theat if i did'nt go back in the second time i probably would never have gotten called.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Papa Gino's Holdings (Boston, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

They were very thorough and took mostly into account your attitude. They asked many questions about management styles and experience you believe to be relevant to the position. The interview started out as a one-on-one, but the second interview was with a panel of workers.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Andover Center, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Papa Gino's Holdings (North Andover Center, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

There were 3 interview processes. First met with an area manager for the past education and experience, and then met with a district manager for the offer and what to expect, and then the training how to make pizza and running the store.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Easton, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Papa Gino's Holdings (Easton, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interviewer asked me questions about my work experience and desire for having the job. I told him stories of my experiences and of my desire for having the job.

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Papa Gino's Holdings (Boston, MA).

Interview

I applied through a paper application in store. They called me for an in-person interview a week or so later. The interview was very laid back. Happened in the booth at the restaurant, which I thought was strange, since there were customers around. The questions were not tough at all. They were about multitasking and my ability to get to work on time.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Register Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gardner, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Papa Gino's Holdings (Gardner, MA) in April 2010.

Interview

The General manger at the time, Earl Sweat, was attentive and knew what he wanted in his employees. Lunch was given, as my interview was at 12 noon. The restaraunt was noisy due to the lunch rush and the fact their jukebox would randomly play songs.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa Gino's Holdings (Framingham, MA) in May 2010.

Interview

I told the manager all of my previous experiences. Explained about the skills that i have obtained.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected interview question was about my record?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Papa Gino's Holdings (Worcester, MA) in February 2013.

Interview

I sat down and discussed my history with my boss. we discuss my history in the field and personal goals. when that was complete I had to take a test and I failed. But was still hired because you like me.

Interview Questions

• Why I would like to work for Papa Gino's   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saugus, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Papa Gino's Holdings (Saugus, MA) in December 2013.

Interview

open ended questions and in person interview . I only had one in person interview. the next step was to see human resources at main head quarters. the training was very far away for three weeks.

Interview Questions

• how would you hire employees   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weymouth, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa Gino's Holdings (Weymouth, MA) in September 2012.

Interview

I came in, sat down with the general manager while he went over the job description and what would be expected of me. He asked if I had any questions or concerns and then told me he would call me with my start date.