Papa Gino's Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Papa Gino's Holdings Interview Questions

1.7

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Papa Gino's Holdings (Boston, MA).

Interview

I applied through a paper application in store. They called me for an in-person interview a week or so later. The interview was very laid back. Happened in the booth at the restaurant, which I thought was strange, since there were customers around. The questions were not tough at all. They were about multitasking and my ability to get to work on time.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Easton, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Papa Gino's Holdings (Easton, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interviewer asked me questions about my work experience and desire for having the job. I told him stories of my experiences and of my desire for having the job.

Crew Member/Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gloucester, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Papa Gino's Holdings (Gloucester, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

Very straight forward and easy. Questions were easy to answer and it didn't seem difficult to score the job. Manager was dressed in uniform so i felt weirdly overdressed. I had to wait about 15 minutes for my interview because the manager was busy and it was understaffed that day.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a customer in a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Papa Gino's Holdings (Boston, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

They were very thorough and took mostly into account your attitude. They asked many questions about management styles and experience you believe to be relevant to the position. The interview started out as a one-on-one, but the second interview was with a panel of workers.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weymouth, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa Gino's Holdings (Weymouth, MA) in September 2012.

Interview

I came in, sat down with the general manager while he went over the job description and what would be expected of me. He asked if I had any questions or concerns and then told me he would call me with my start date.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa Gino's Holdings (Framingham, MA) in May 2010.

Interview

I told the manager all of my previous experiences. Explained about the skills that i have obtained.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected interview question was about my record?   1 Answer

Register Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gardner, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Papa Gino's Holdings (Gardner, MA) in April 2010.

Interview

The General manger at the time, Earl Sweat, was attentive and knew what he wanted in his employees. Lunch was given, as my interview was at 12 noon. The restaraunt was noisy due to the lunch rush and the fact their jukebox would randomly play songs.

Grill Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashland, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa Gino's Holdings (Ashland, MA) in January 2009.

Interview

i walked in to the store and asked if they were hiring, i filled out an aplication. a few days went by and i did not here anything from them so i want back in and referenced my application. the manager told me to come back at anther date. we sat down and talked abit, cant remember what about but got the job. i can tellyou theat if i did'nt go back in the second time i probably would never have gotten called.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Papa Gino's Holdings.

Interview

I went to the store location and filled out a paper application and returned to cashier, the general manager looked it over and asked me to come back the next day for an interview. The interview was straight forward. Questions aout past jobs, why I wanted to work there, scheduling. I was hired on the spot and started a few days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa Gino's Holdings in April 2010.

Interview

Essentially went in applied and got hired on the spot, very little interviewing required.