Papa John's Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 13, 2017

2.0

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Radcliff, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Papa John's (Radcliff, KY) in April 2017.

Interview

Had put in for a assistant manager spot. Called a couple days later had a interview, thought I was going in for a interview for management, talked about pay and when and what I did at Papa John's. Then I get told that the spot isn't open. And I can be driver but that's all he had.
I was quite upset but I needed the job

Interview Questions

• How long have or did you work for Papa John's   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Papa John's

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Akron, OH) in July 2014.

Interview

So easy
    It was not hard at all
    Simple questions e.g. tell me about yourself
    Did you work in restaurants before?
    How long?
    Why you chose us?
    Do u have a valid drvee's license
    Do you have any points on your license

If you have a car and available at least 5 days a week you will get hired

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Papa John's (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2014.

Interview

It was very professional, but It was also relaxed with very little stress. I enjoyed asking questions and seeing what type of benefits they had to offer. There wasn't anything they asked me that felt uncomfortable to answer.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest question you faced during negotiated?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The only thing that was negotiated was the pay, which was hourly and the amount of hours and times that they were looking for. Otherwise there wasn't much else that was negotiated.

Anonymous Employee in Wrightstown, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Wrightstown, NJ) in August 2013.

Interview

Not great really wasn't even and interview they asked me what I was expecting and if I could do the job I said yes and they gave me the job didn't ask about experience or background or drug test anyone could get that job and no one had control of that store they have no clue what they are doing .

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Sat down with the manager and asked about previous work experience. Great interview and reflective of how even though they are a large company they empower each manager with the hiring decisions.

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to work until 2 AM or later.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Franklin, KY) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview was minimal. I met with the GM and the district manager in the front waiting area. They had me sit in one of the chairs while they stood behind the counter. They talked to me for possibly 10 minutes tops. Basic questions about my food service management experience which parroted my application. I was asked about my work schedule availability and if I had car insurance in the event I needed to pick up a shift as a driver on occasions. Honestly, it was pretty clear that I was hired within the first 2 minutes of the interview. No stress or need to get too hyped up. If they interview you then you've been hired.

Negotiation

There wasn't one. They pay a set rate with an empty promise of a raise in the future.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Tampa, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

It was short and sweet ask the normal question, nothing big, you do need to pass a MVR even if you are not driving for the job just in case a driver doesn't show up they will place you on the road.

Interview Questions

• how do you rate your self as a manger ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Finneytown, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Papa John's (Finneytown, OH) in August 2010.

Interview

I thought the hiring process was easy. The District Manager was friendly, and funny.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was not an negotiations. I needed a job, so I took it.