Papa John's Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Papa John's Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

1.4

Anonymous Employee in Stockbridge, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Stockbridge, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

quick and easy. Questions about my cars reliability, work availability and past employment. Tax papers signed on a computer, then orientation video the next day. paired with a trainer driver before driving on your own.

Papa Johns Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Short, and easy, supplied online through snagajob.com, went in for interview, got hired on the spot and started the next day. Training took less than a day, but you train on everything in store also. You go on three rides with someone then you go by your self.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mableton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Papa John's (Mableton, GA).

Interview

I applied online. I got a call a few weeks later from the General Manager from the PJ location I applied for and set up an interview. If you could call it that, I showed up on time and he basically said I had the job right then and there. I think the resume you submit says a lot about you and your personality. Applying online I tried to be upbeat and friendly and I guess that's what they were looking for. The job was fun because of your co-workers and was a great first job but it was eventually time to move forward.

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Marietta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was easy, I got a call to come in and check out the restaurant, they offered me a job, the manager was very easy and I did my interview while the manager was making pizza so it wasn't hard at all

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked at a restaurant?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Smyrna, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

Very simple and fast. I met with the general manager and she simply talked to me for around 5 minutes to make sure i was fine for the job. I definitely over-prepared for the interview

Interview Questions

• Planning on staying here longer than 2 weeks?   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Atlanta, GA) in December 2013.

Interview

Was 3 seperate interviews with different directors, OVP's, and a few TGM's, basically wanted to know my life goals, was pretty nerve wracking when ai was interviewed by 7 different people, figured some of them would have something better to do.

Anonymous Employee in Powder Springs, Cobb, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Powder Springs, Cobb, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

A friend of mine helped me out so I really didn't have problems. The interview was just a formality, so I'm not a very good source to be able to tell you about it. The guy asked me where I have worked before. As far as I remember, there were not many other questions.

Interview Questions

• Where have I worked before   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cumming, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Cumming, GA) in February 2013.

Interview

Basic Questions about myself and interests. Where do you go to school?
    Do you have any work experience?
    How did you hear about this job? What is your availability? What is your favorite pizza?

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Smyrna, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

It was a pretty laid back experience. They are looking for someone that is reliable and eager to learn. If you can put the time in you are able to go so far with the company.

Interview Questions

• What makes you stand out from the other people interviewing?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Acworth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Acworth, GA) in October 2010.

Interview

I knew someone so the process was simple. Show up and the job was mine. i did have to do an online questionnaire tho. And a math quiz.