Papa John's Interview Questions in Charlotte, NC | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 12, 2017

1.9

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Charlotte, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

I filled out and online application randomly and got called in for an interview the very next day. The environment was very chill and laid back. Everybody smiled and said hello. Interviewed by all managers on duty. Questions were easy to answer and were not intrusive or hypercritical.

Interview Questions

• How did you find out about this job?
      Team-Oriented?
      Ability to provide quality service to customers?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belmont, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Papa John's (Belmont, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

The interviewing process was not really that great. I could barely hear the manager because we were sitting RIGHT BEHIND the oven. It was extremely loud.

Interview Questions

• One question they asked me was if I could take a joke. Honestly, I did not like that question because it didn't sound like an answer that should be asked.
      Most questions were about the amount of experience I have, and what does it mean to be part of a team.   1 Answer

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Wylie, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Lake Wylie, SC) in April 2015.

Interview

i submitted my application and within 1 day i was called and asked to come in the next day.for a interview. so which i did and i met the manager and the co workers at the same time all were very friendly and very comforting. i knew from there i was gonna love this job . after the interview i was told i was hired !:)

Interview Questions

• Why did i wanna work for papa john's   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indian Trail, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Papa John's (Indian Trail, NC) in September 2014.

Interview

I walked into the interview, and was greeted by a quiet girl with whom I had gone from high school. She asked the basic questions. ("Why do you want to work here?" "Do you have any experience?" "Are you a licensed driver?") The interview could not have been more than a half hour, and I was hired on the spot.

Negotiation

Minimum wage plus tips and mileage. Non-negotiable.

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

very easy pass a personality test and seem like a normal person you basically get the job if there is a need for the position most management is promoted from whithin

Negotiation

N/A

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Charlotte, NC) in December 2012.

Interview

It was really easy. I just came in and had a regular conversation with the manager about school and family stuff. Papa Johns hires just about anyone so don't sweat it.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Charlotte, NC) in March 2012.

Interview

Informal. One on one consisted of situational questions and open ended questions to elicit the proper amount of feedback. Usually a formality. They know ahead of time if they are going to promote you or not

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No, not really. Take it or leave it. They have a minimum and a maximum. They are going to try and get you to accept the minimum no matter how much experience you have

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Papa John's (Charlotte, NC) in November 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very easy and relaxed basically all I did was show up and talk to the person running the register and tell them I was there for an interview the guy then said he would be right back with the manager who sat me down and asked the basic questions why do you want to work for us why should we hire you how is your driving record when can you start

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Charlotte, NC) in January 2011.

Interview

Well normalIy u meet the manager she set u up on a computers. U take test a computers screan 4 many hour. Only thing is sometime s u get thrown in action without training. They check out ur vehicle to make sure it standard. Paper work on car good. In store u just read the sign on the wall. They tell u what to do. Just read and follow directions.

Interview Questions

• What r u able to do? Have ever work at a fast pace job?   1 Answer