Papa John's Corporate Office Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Corporate Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Papa John's (Louisville, KY) in April 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with HR rep via telephone and was scheduled for an interview with the hiring manager. Interview went all right, with one notable exception: the interviewer described one of my current job responsibilities in a negative and biased way. When I didn't agree with him and explained why not, he became angry. Not overtly so, but he turned red and was tight-lipped, obviously put out that I would not agree with him.

After that interview, the HR rep called and left a message for me to return the call. Upon my returning the call, she let me know that they had decided to pursue another candidate. It is unusual to have HR follow up at all, much less with a phone call when they are not interested. However, please don't make me call you back for a rejection. Leave a message, or send an email.

Two months after that, I received an email letting me know that the company had narrowed their search, and I wasn't on the list. I had successfully put that unfortunate interview out of my mind, but was unpleasantly reminded of it with this long overdue email.

Interview Questions

• Criticism of how my current company handles a particular situation, with a "Don't you agree?" added at the end.   Answer Question