Papa John's Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 14, 2017

1.6

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Papa John's (Raleigh, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

Easy, the manager was friendly. It didn't take long, just 20 minutes. Very basic questions I prepared before hand. I gave a firm handshake and presented myself as confident. The key is to show confidence and accountability.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little bit about papa John's?   1 Answer
  • Describe great customer service   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Papa John's

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Papa John's (New York, NY).

Interview

I came in and immediately started working after I filled out little paperwork. I did not answer any questions. I got this job through a friend of mine during undergrad and they were desperate for help. At all the papa johns I worked out they are all the same, desperate for help. they will hire you no matter what you have on your background...unless you're a driver then you have to pass the MVR

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask any questions; however when I interviewed people I asked drivers about the condition of their car and I would ask insiders questions like "what's your favorite Will Smith movie?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Papa John's (Overland Park, KS) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online, had a phone interview, then went to the store and interviewed. I had was told that I was hired, but while I was filling out forms on the computer a message came up saying that it would be 10-14 days before I would know if I could work at Papa John's. I never heard anything and not sure what happened. My advice don't waste your time and go look for employment else where, because they clearly don't care about you.

Anonymous Employee in Belmont, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Papa John's (Belmont, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

The interviewing process was not really that great. I could barely hear the manager because we were sitting RIGHT BEHIND the oven. It was extremely loud.

Interview Questions

• One question they asked me was if I could take a joke. Honestly, I did not like that question because it didn't sound like an answer that should be asked.
      Most questions were about the amount of experience I have, and what does it mean to be part of a team.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a call from the general manager after a couple of days. When I got to the store for my interview, I was led to the manager's office which was really small and right by the oven. It was really loud and the whole interview experience was not very professional.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with taking phone calls and talking to customers on the phone?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Huber Heights, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Papa John's (Huber Heights, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

Incredibly casual interview, Auto-Hired on. General interview questions, nothing out of the ordinary. If you get hired you must go to an orientation at one of the corporate stores in your district, where you fill out various tax forms

Anonymous Employee in Keller, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Keller, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

They just asked me about my previous work experience and I was hired(I have six years in the pizza delivery industry). If you have a warm body then you can get hired here they did not even have a long enough interview for me to say anything. I walked in the shift leader was making pizzas asked me about my experience at Dominos and I was hired in five minutes.

Interview Questions

• They just asked me who I knew at Dominos because we had both worked for the same franchise previously.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Papa John's (Dallas, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied via online, called 2 weeks later for an interview, interview by GM, he asked questions about my resume and why I wanted to work there, REALLY EASY

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Charlotte, NC) in December 2012.

Interview

It was really easy. I just came in and had a regular conversation with the manager about school and family stuff. Papa Johns hires just about anyone so don't sweat it.