Papa John's Delivery Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Papa John's Delivery Driver Interview Questions

Interviews at Papa John's

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Kansas City, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

Quick and easy, more of an on the spot hire. Set up my schedule quickly and discussed pay and job tasks. Weren't a lot of questions asked, started right away. Manager was nice

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Papa John's

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

It was very simple, went in and the manager asked me when I can start and took all my information and was hired on the spot. No question's were asked about my work history or anything

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

Manager tried hiring me on the spot but I didnt accept cuz I started doordash that same week when they got back to me. They want you to clean and prepare pizzas which is not worth it when you can deliver for apps and choose your hours. Dont reccomend papa John's unless you're just trying to build up a resume for a future job.

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

Easy, basic questions and forms of driving documents needed. Basic questions asking if you know how to take care of customers and explaining the job. Just show up and want to get the job and they will hire you.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Papa John's (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

I didn’t get an interview, was hired immediately. Gotta love that! I was referred by a friend so that’s probably why. Now I’m just typing to fill in space so I can read reviews

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Papa John's in February 2019.

Interview

Met up with the GM, talked for about 20 minutes about availability and told me about the position. Was told I received the job and should start this week!

Anonymous Employee in Lagrange, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Lagrange, GA) in November 2018.

Interview

They were so desperate that I didnt even interview I was just told I can start the next day. And after working there I can understand why its because nobody wants to work as a Delivery Driver.

Anonymous Employee in Louisa, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Papa John's (Louisa, KY) in June 2015.

Interview

It was a quick process with a couple of typical questions. It was a very casual 1 on 1 setting and I felt very comfortable. It was an extremely easy interview and I got the job offer on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'd make a good delivery driver?   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

Asked for the appropriate Paperwork, Then Got the Job in two days. The whole process got me working in two days. My sister did the same thing in her home town.

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

Really easy. Walked in and asked for the store manager. After background check and vheicle inspection Started working 3 days later. Training took a day and started delivering pizzas alone later that night.