Papa John's Delivery Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 14, 2017

1.3

84 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

Sit down with the manager in the office, tell them about yourself, and if you're not blatantly on heroine, cocaine, crack, or meth they'll hire you on the spot. It's easy.

Interview Questions

• "Do you have any previous customer service experience?"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Papa John's

Anonymous Employee in Albemarle, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Papa John's (Albemarle, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

Well I stopped by the store the day after I applied online and spoke to the manager. He was impressed since he hadn't even got my online application yet. So he set an interview or meeting a couple days later and we briefly sat and talked he got me started right away. He knew I needed to be working, he had me on the schedule the next day.

Interview Questions

• insurance and vehicle information for validation   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

My interview process was really easy. Literally, all I had to do was apply, show up to the interview, and show proof of insurance. Once my interviewer saw proof of insurance, I was told to show up again the next day.

Anonymous Employee in Stone Mountain, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Papa John's (Stone Mountain, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process to be an delivery driver is an easy process a very unskilled person can do the job and more. Also the interview process is brief and straight to the point they ask you questions about are you comfortable doing this job, and do you have insurance.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Charlotte, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

I filled out and online application randomly and got called in for an interview the very next day. The environment was very chill and laid back. Everybody smiled and said hello. Interviewed by all managers on duty. Questions were easy to answer and were not intrusive or hypercritical.

Interview Questions

• How did you find out about this job?
      Team-Oriented?
      Ability to provide quality service to customers?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in King, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Papa John's (King, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

There wasn't one. I applied in person at the beginning of the week, three days later I got a call asking if I could come by the store. I showed up and they asked me when I could start assuming I passed the background test.

Interview Questions

• Can you start today or do you want to see how things work and start next Monday?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corvallis, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Corvallis, OR).

Interview

It's was done quickly, she was nice and seemed to be reasonable when I had needs and told me they answer quickly with other interview and will call if or if not I got the job, call called the next day to day she wanted someone more qualified

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

I sent an application online and within a day or two, I was called about an 'interview'. There really wasn't an interview, it was mainly talking about what I would do at the this papa John's. Make sure to dress business casual to set a good impression because that can alter the whole process. I wouldn't worry so much about the interview, but it could have been easy since they needed drivers.

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Greenville, SC).

Interview

The interview process was very easy. I filled out an application online. A few days later I received a call asking me to come into the store. I met with the manager. They had me fill out some paper work and I was hired.

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Denton, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

I was basically offered the job right when I walked in. They aren't too picky with who they employ. They just want to know if you have a reliable vehicle and if you know how to drive.