Papa John's Delivery Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 20, 2017

1.3

96 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

i went online and filled out my application then i waited two day to call the manager to try see if i could get an interview and what do you know he told me to call in for an interview on the following monday then we talked for about 30 minutes then he told me that i got the job i can start when my uniforms come in

Interview Questions

• how long do you plan on staying at papa johns   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Papa John's

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Papa John's (Denton, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

Very easy interview. The manager was very polite and easy to talk to. He asked about previous jobs and any experience I had. The whole process didn't take long at all.

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

Sit down with the manager in the office, tell them about yourself, and if you're not blatantly on heroine, cocaine, crack, or meth they'll hire you on the spot. It's easy.

Interview Questions

• "Do you have any previous customer service experience?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tyrone, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Papa John's (Tyrone, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got called in 3 days and I didnt even have an interview. The hiring manager only ask for my name and had my fill out online paper work and asked what size shirt i need and if i wanted a hat or visor then he had me come in a few days later for 4 hours of training on the computer.

Anonymous Employee in Albemarle, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Papa John's (Albemarle, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

Well I stopped by the store the day after I applied online and spoke to the manager. He was impressed since he hadn't even got my online application yet. So he set an interview or meeting a couple days later and we briefly sat and talked he got me started right away. He knew I needed to be working, he had me on the schedule the next day.

Interview Questions

• insurance and vehicle information for validation   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Covington, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Covington, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

the hiring manager did not really seem to worried about if i was going to be a good fit let alone keep his employees from acting up, the manager also did not ask if i was doing any kind of substances or if i had any felonies

Interview Questions

• how long have you been driving   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Blue Springs, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Papa John's (Blue Springs, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

I met with the store manager for about 10 minutes. Discussed my prior job history and why I wanted to be a delivery driver. After that he asked I come back to fill out all the "paperwork".

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

My interview process was really easy. Literally, all I had to do was apply, show up to the interview, and show proof of insurance. Once my interviewer saw proof of insurance, I was told to show up again the next day.

Anonymous Employee in Stone Mountain, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Papa John's (Stone Mountain, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process to be an delivery driver is an easy process a very unskilled person can do the job and more. Also the interview process is brief and straight to the point they ask you questions about are you comfortable doing this job, and do you have insurance.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Charlotte, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

I filled out and online application randomly and got called in for an interview the very next day. The environment was very chill and laid back. Everybody smiled and said hello. Interviewed by all managers on duty. Questions were easy to answer and were not intrusive or hypercritical.

Interview Questions

• How did you find out about this job?
      Team-Oriented?