Papa John's Delivery Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 20, 2017

1.3

91 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

Sit down with the manager in the office, tell them about yourself, and if you're not blatantly on heroine, cocaine, crack, or meth they'll hire you on the spot. It's easy.

Interview Questions

• "Do you have any previous customer service experience?"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Papa John's

Anonymous Employee in Tyrone, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Papa John's (Tyrone, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got called in 3 days and I didnt even have an interview. The hiring manager only ask for my name and had my fill out online paper work and asked what size shirt i need and if i wanted a hat or visor then he had me come in a few days later for 4 hours of training on the computer.

Anonymous Employee in Albemarle, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Papa John's (Albemarle, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

Well I stopped by the store the day after I applied online and spoke to the manager. He was impressed since he hadn't even got my online application yet. So he set an interview or meeting a couple days later and we briefly sat and talked he got me started right away. He knew I needed to be working, he had me on the schedule the next day.

Interview Questions

• insurance and vehicle information for validation   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Blue Springs, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Papa John's (Blue Springs, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

I met with the store manager for about 10 minutes. Discussed my prior job history and why I wanted to be a delivery driver. After that he asked I come back to fill out all the "paperwork".

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

My interview process was really easy. Literally, all I had to do was apply, show up to the interview, and show proof of insurance. Once my interviewer saw proof of insurance, I was told to show up again the next day.

Anonymous Employee in Stone Mountain, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Papa John's (Stone Mountain, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process to be an delivery driver is an easy process a very unskilled person can do the job and more. Also the interview process is brief and straight to the point they ask you questions about are you comfortable doing this job, and do you have insurance.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Charlotte, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

I filled out and online application randomly and got called in for an interview the very next day. The environment was very chill and laid back. Everybody smiled and said hello. Interviewed by all managers on duty. Questions were easy to answer and were not intrusive or hypercritical.

Interview Questions

• How did you find out about this job?
      Team-Oriented?
      Ability to provide quality service to customers?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Papa John's (Clarksville, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

The manager asked me if I had ever been in an accident and other generic interview questions. It was a pretty easy interview to go through. As long as you have not been in a car crash and are over the age of 18 you should meet the requirments to be a delivery driver.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in a car crash   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in King, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Papa John's (King, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

There wasn't one. I applied in person at the beginning of the week, three days later I got a call asking if I could come by the store. I showed up and they asked me when I could start assuming I passed the background test.

Interview Questions

• Can you start today or do you want to see how things work and start next Monday?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corvallis, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Corvallis, OR).

Interview

It's was done quickly, she was nice and seemed to be reasonable when I had needs and told me they answer quickly with other interview and will call if or if not I got the job, call called the next day to day she wanted someone more qualified