Papa John's Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Papa John's Driver Interview Questions

1.4

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Driver Interview

Interview

This was formal but quick. I knew what to expect and what was expected of me. I felt very confident and comfortable before starting. Management did a great job getting me on board.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in this situation?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Papa John's

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Lafayette, LA) in August 2015.

Interview

They really care about one thing, that you have a vehicle with insurance, and a valid drivers license and are above 18, they will hire you on the spot and let you deliver the same day

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Lewisville, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online. Then, after a couple of days, the General Manager called me and asked me a few very basic, standard questions. I was then told to come in at my convenience to "finish interviewing" which was misleading as there were no additional interview-type questions. Instead, when I arrived, the GM began hiring me into the system immediately.

Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

Easy as pizza pie. Ask you normal questions, no drug screening. You basically will be hired if they call you. They are always in need of a driver. After your hired you will watch a bunch of videos and poof!! Your a delivery driver with your very own topper :(

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nope

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Kansas City, MO) in March 2011.

Interview

Not hard, filled out application. Came in and asked for a manager and got a job. Had to fill out a couple hours worth of paper work and watch quite possibly the least enjoyable and fake videos in existence.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Denver, CO) in March 2010.

Interview

It went by easy as I had previous experience, I filled out an app and started the next day

Interview Questions

Negotiation

7hr plus tips