Papa John's Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

1.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

In Store Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deer Park, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Deer Park, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

In all honesty, the interview was about five minutes and that's about it. Basic questions were asked, and that's about it. Nothing in-depth was asked. It was really easy for me, but I'm not sure if it was where I applied that was like that or if all papa john locations were like that.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just remain calm and nice, smile and be pleasant.

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Houston, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Sat down with manager in his office. Asked basic questions about my work experience and why I chose Papa John's instead of another pizza company. Very casual and felt very comfortable with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Papa John's instead of one of our competitors?   1 Answer
    • Can you work every weekend?   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Papa John's (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

It was very quick. I found the job posting online via indeed.com. called the site to check in on it. It was the holidays, Christmas and then New Year's, so they asked me to call back first week of January.
    I did they st an interview time I walked in trained to the assistant manager fire 5 mins and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What my availability was and if I wanted to written part time   1 Answer

Phone Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Papa John's (Houston, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

I walked in and asked if I could speak to the manager as I was dropping off my application. He took me to him and asked one question. I filled out an employee form on their computer and the manager told me to come back the next week...

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with answering phones?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spring, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Spring, TX) in February 2010.

Interview

Simple interview process. Made sure I told them I'm able to multitask.

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conroe, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Conroe, TX) in June 2009.

Interview

I knew exactly what i was applying for, and the manager had a great feeling about me, I came in, filled out my App, and he told me to be there the next day, I had a job. Not really an interview or hiring process.