Papa John's Insider Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 17, 2017

1.3

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Papa John's (New York, NY).

Interview

A manager asked me if I was positive I wanted to work there. Once I said yes they hired me. Didn't feel like interview. But they did tell me what it would be like working there and liked my resume because no one brings in resumes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Papa John's

Insider Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Papa John's in September 2015.

Interview

I went in, filled out an application, and they called me a few days later. Asked me a few questions and I started that week. It wasnt hard at all, and the job itself didn't take very long to pick up. It's a good job for students, because the boss did work aroubd their schedules.

Insider Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

I came in to the office (a small room closed off from the store with a one-way mirror) and he asked a few questions. Very casual and it didn't seem very well planned. I got the job that day as they were in need of workers.

Negotiation

No negotiation. Minimum wage. Work your way up to around 20 hours a week.

Insider Interview

Interview

Very simple hiring process for the branch I applied to. Had to fill out application ( only took a few mins) and talked with the general manager after returning it the next day. Hired due to short staffing.

Insider Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

Turned in paper application at the store. I was friends with the regional manager and other employees who worked there so I knew I had a guaranteed interview - which was about a week later. Interview was about 15 min long and only a few questions.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Miami, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

I filled out my application in-store when around noon on a tuesday because i knew it wouldn't be busy and had a conversation with the manager. He called me the next day, told me to come in for an interview. It was really easy, he hired me on the spot.

Insider Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

Received the interview because a had a friend who also worked there. Interview was brief and relatively informal.

Interview Questions

• The focus of the interview was my previous food service experience.   Answer Question

Insider Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

I saw an ad on craigslist and applied online. I got a call the next day to come in and talk to the general manager. I came in, the manager called me back and said basically I updated you in the system as hired. We are in a hiring crunch right now. He started a background check f, then called me a few days later to schedule orientation.

Interview Questions

• Can you stay a little later than what you put on you application.   1 Answer

11 hours a week wouldnt pay any of my bills.

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Tallahassee, FL) in November 2012.

Interview

The process was very brief. I automatically was given the position. The interview was no longer than a mere half a minute. Overall, the fastest interview I have ever been in.

Interview Questions

• What are your available hours?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I'd say if you want to work at a place where they mess up other worker's hours be my guess.

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Papa John's (Akron, OH) in October 2012.

Interview

Very easy interview. I had an in with a friend who already worked there so I pretty much already had the job. They'll hire anyone who appears that they're trainable. They asked typical behavioral questions (what would you do in this situation, etc) and talked about past experience (if applicable).