Papa John's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

31 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Store Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Papa John's (Riverside, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got an email requesting an interview a couple weeks later. The interview itself was easy and quick, mostly quick questions about past work exerience, availability, and such.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaufort, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Papa John's (Beaufort, SC) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied I got hired in 1.5 hours went in the next day filled out W2 and started the next day that simple and then I spent 2 days doing courses learning then started training

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Papa John's (Overland Park, KS) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online, had a phone interview, then went to the store and interviewed. I had was told that I was hired, but while I was filling out forms on the computer a message came up saying that it would be 10-14 days before I would know if I could work at Papa John's. I never heard anything and not sure what happened. My advice don't waste your time and go look for employment else where, because they clearly don't care about you.

Insider Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Papa John's (New York, NY).

Interview

A manager asked me if I was positive I wanted to work there. Once I said yes they hired me. Didn't feel like interview. But they did tell me what it would be like working there and liked my resume because no one brings in resumes.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Denver, CO).

Interview

Team interviewed by 2 D.O. positions. They rushed me in from family vacation to do the interview and it took a big effort on my family's behalf to do so. They were twenty five minutes late due to an internal interview that went over. Casual conversation, that highlighted a seemingly exciting organization, but got off track from time to time and left me concerned about their seriousness. Informed me that they wanted me to spend two days in "busy stores" to get a feel for floor operations and asked for references. Indications were that they were interested in me. Surprisingly, the next day I received an email informing me that they have selected another candidate, but they didn't seem too engaged during the interview process. Sent me away with two free pizza coupons accompanying the request for references.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage part time employees?   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corvallis, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Corvallis, OR).

Interview

It's was done quickly, she was nice and seemed to be reasonable when I had needs and told me they answer quickly with other interview and will call if or if not I got the job, call called the next day to day she wanted someone more qualified

In Store Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Springfield, TN) in February 2016.

Interview

It was better than I thought it would be.. management was nice and made jokes during the interview process. He was very excited to hire me on. Asked me to take some samples tests and watch videos then take the actual quiz and tests after that.

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nicholasville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Nicholasville, KY) in September 2015.

Interview

I was brought back to the office, asked a few questions, general questions nothing specific did ask me to shave my beard, I was happy to comply with this request.

Interview Questions

• Did I have a drivers and insurance   1 Answer

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (San Diego, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

met with manager and discussed position and my background. Discussed position, hours, days available. Was given opportunity to tell how I could be good for position and my excellent customer service skills.

Interview Questions

• Any accidents in last 3 years   1 Answer

Treasury Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Papa John's (Louisville, KY) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone screen(2) one with HR, One with hiring manager, then onsite interview for 3 hours with MD and Manager.great feeling and feedback.last step was suppose to be a phone screen with direct report( new Director) ..never happened. 3 weeks later another onsite interview with the new director...a year later, no feedback, after several emails.never knew what went wrong...the new Dir might have had another candidate in mind...very strange process. Will not recommend

Interview Questions

• How do you implement a new system for treasury operations. What steps do you take and how do handle hostile individuals   Answer Question