Papa John's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 22, 2017

1.4

328 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

Sit down with the manager in the office, tell them about yourself, and if you're not blatantly on heroine, cocaine, crack, or meth they'll hire you on the spot. It's easy.

Interview Questions

• "Do you have any previous customer service experience?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Albemarle, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Papa John's (Albemarle, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

Well I stopped by the store the day after I applied online and spoke to the manager. He was impressed since he hadn't even got my online application yet. So he set an interview or meeting a couple days later and we briefly sat and talked he got me started right away. He knew I needed to be working, he had me on the schedule the next day.

Interview Questions

• insurance and vehicle information for validation   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaufort, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Papa John's (Beaufort, SC) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied I got hired in 1.5 hours went in the next day filled out W2 and started the next day that simple and then I spent 2 days doing courses learning then started training

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Radcliff, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Papa John's (Radcliff, KY) in April 2017.

Interview

Had put in for a assistant manager spot. Called a couple days later had a interview, thought I was going in for a interview for management, talked about pay and when and what I did at Papa John's. Then I get told that the spot isn't open. And I can be driver but that's all he had.
    I was quite upset but I needed the job

Interview Questions

• How long have or did you work for Papa John's   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Papa John's in February 2017.

Interview

Applied on Indeed and got a call back two days later to appoint a time for an interview. This was my first interview and the questions were still basic and I could answer them easily.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Ann, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Papa John's (Saint Ann, MO) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied , then followed up three days after and got a interview on the fourth day. The manager didn't really interview me he was just asking simple questions just to see where my head was at while he was making pizzas the whole time.

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laurel, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Laurel, MD).

Interview

My interview process was very simple. Had to bring copy of driving record, license, social card, and car insurance information. We watched several videos of different situations that could take place and what to do if any may occur. Also we were asked questions on to if we were in a particular predicament and would would you do and what you won't do.

Interview Questions

• If a customer was complaining about the amount of an item while at door what would you do?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Papa John's (New York, NY).

Interview

I came in and immediately started working after I filled out little paperwork. I did not answer any questions. I got this job through a friend of mine during undergrad and they were desperate for help. At all the papa johns I worked out they are all the same, desperate for help. they will hire you no matter what you have on your background...unless you're a driver then you have to pass the MVR

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask any questions; however when I interviewed people I asked drivers about the condition of their car and I would ask insiders questions like "what's your favorite Will Smith movie?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

My interview process was really easy. Literally, all I had to do was apply, show up to the interview, and show proof of insurance. Once my interviewer saw proof of insurance, I was told to show up again the next day.

Anonymous Employee in Stone Mountain, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Papa John's (Stone Mountain, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process to be an delivery driver is an easy process a very unskilled person can do the job and more. Also the interview process is brief and straight to the point they ask you questions about are you comfortable doing this job, and do you have insurance.