Papa John's In-Store Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

1.3

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Laguna Niguel, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Laguna Niguel, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I received a call to schedule an interview for the same day. I was interviewed by a manager, he told me that I'd work four days. Then he told me to come back for a second interview with the general manager, who told me I would only work three days and gave me the paperwork to fill out.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Papa John's

Anonymous Employee in Pflugerville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Pflugerville, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online in 5 minutes and then a couple days later the manager called me down for an interview. He was really nice and it only took like 10 minutes at most.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Papa John's (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2016.

Interview

I sent in an online application and called back in a week. In total, it took me three weeks to get an interview. At the time the manager was awful with paperwork and getting back to applicants, but most managers are much better about that. From there, an assistant manager asked me in to the office and just asked me a few questions that were pretty casual and unintimidating.

Anonymous Employee in Williamsport, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Williamsport, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

The interviewer was very professional, but created a relaxed, casual environment that made me feel at ease in the interview. The questions were presented in such a way as I've described, and there was minimal stress. Everything was very "cool and casual," while maintaining a level of professionalism that one would come to expect from any interview.

Anonymous Employee in Castle Rock, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Castle Rock, CO) in November 2013.

Interview

I turned in an application, got a call back the same day, set up interview time, got interviewed. after interview i got training right away, i sat on videos for about 45 minutes, after that i shadowed an employee on the makeline. i learned that really well in a couple of days. getting the job there was solely based on my dads recommendation, he was an employee there at the time, it really helped.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Dallas, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

Hired on the spot I started the next day I got my hours the same day of my interview and did my paperwork for new hire There really was no interview process

In Store Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Mobile, AL) in October 2012.

Interview

Was called for interview. Went to it and was hired after 3 basic questions. I started 2 days later. I worked there for 6 months. There are alot of advancement opportunities working for papa johns pizza. The interview is simple and the people are nice. I really liked the atmosphere in the store even during busy hours.

Interview Questions

• Why would I be a good choice   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Perry, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Perry, GA) in April 2009.

Interview

I walked in and gave the manager my application and he said he had time to interview me right then. It was very very simple, he just asked me how I did in high school and how I was with people. I was hired on the spot and I then had to watch a ten-minute video describing the basic protocol, dress codes, rules, etc.

In-Store Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Liverpool, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was on par with other fast food establishments. Non-formal, casual and straight to the point in regards to hours and rate of pay as well as slating off competitors.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Papa John's?   1 Answer