Papa John's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 12, 2017

1.4

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Ann Arbor, MI).

Interview

There really was no interview process. They would let anyone walk in there and start a job. I handed them my application and the next day I was hired.
    The only thing I was asked was about my transportation.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Charlotte, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

I filled out and online application randomly and got called in for an interview the very next day. The environment was very chill and laid back. Everybody smiled and said hello. Interviewed by all managers on duty. Questions were easy to answer and were not intrusive or hypercritical.

Interview Questions

• How did you find out about this job?
      Team-Oriented?
      Ability to provide quality service to customers?
      Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

Normal questions. Very easy. As long as you are nice and can talk to people, you will be fine. Mine was with the manager and he was nice and it was more of a casual conversation than a interview.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

I applied for the job online, got a call a day or two later, and was pretty much hired on the spot when I went in. There weren't really any screening questions; I was just told the basics of the job, what my schedule would be like, how and when I'd be paid, and their uniform requirements.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't really an interview, they just outlined what I'd be doing and registered me in their system.   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Denver, CO).

Interview

Team interviewed by 2 D.O. positions. They rushed me in from family vacation to do the interview and it took a big effort on my family's behalf to do so. They were twenty five minutes late due to an internal interview that went over. Casual conversation, that highlighted a seemingly exciting organization, but got off track from time to time and left me concerned about their seriousness. Informed me that they wanted me to spend two days in "busy stores" to get a feel for floor operations and asked for references. Indications were that they were interested in me. Surprisingly, the next day I received an email informing me that they have selected another candidate, but they didn't seem too engaged during the interview process. Sent me away with two free pizza coupons accompanying the request for references.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage part time employees?   1 Answer

In Store Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Seattle, WA).

Interview

I got a call and set up a follow up after a job fair. I brought my SSC and food handlers card. Got the job in about 30 minutes. The district manager basically hired me at the job fair, I just needed the follow up to finalize everything.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what I would think is my biggest downfall.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belmont, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Papa John's (Belmont, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

The interviewing process was not really that great. I could barely hear the manager because we were sitting RIGHT BEHIND the oven. It was extremely loud.

Interview Questions

• One question they asked me was if I could take a joke. Honestly, I did not like that question because it didn't sound like an answer that should be asked.
      Most questions were about the amount of experience I have, and what does it mean to be part of a team.
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in King, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Papa John's (King, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

There wasn't one. I applied in person at the beginning of the week, three days later I got a call asking if I could come by the store. I showed up and they asked me when I could start assuming I passed the background test.

Interview Questions

• Can you start today or do you want to see how things work and start next Monday?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corvallis, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Corvallis, OR).

Interview

It's was done quickly, she was nice and seemed to be reasonable when I had needs and told me they answer quickly with other interview and will call if or if not I got the job, call called the next day to day she wanted someone more qualified

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

I sent an application online and within a day or two, I was called about an 'interview'. There really wasn't an interview, it was mainly talking about what I would do at the this papa John's. Make sure to dress business casual to set a good impression because that can alter the whole process. I wouldn't worry so much about the interview, but it could have been easy since they needed drivers.