Papa John's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 13, 2017

1.4

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davie, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Papa John's (Davie, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

I was asked normal questions in my interview. Where do you live? Do you have a reliable way to get to work? What kind of schedule are you after? Do you know how to answer a phone properly?

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Denver, CO).

Interview

Team interviewed by 2 D.O. positions. They rushed me in from family vacation to do the interview and it took a big effort on my family's behalf to do so. They were twenty five minutes late due to an internal interview that went over. Casual conversation, that highlighted a seemingly exciting organization, but got off track from time to time and left me concerned about their seriousness. Informed me that they wanted me to spend two days in "busy stores" to get a feel for floor operations and asked for references. Indications were that they were interested in me. Surprisingly, the next day I received an email informing me that they have selected another candidate, but they didn't seem too engaged during the interview process. Sent me away with two free pizza coupons accompanying the request for references.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage part time employees?   1 Answer

In Store Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Seattle, WA).

Interview

I got a call and set up a follow up after a job fair. I brought my SSC and food handlers card. Got the job in about 30 minutes. The district manager basically hired me at the job fair, I just needed the follow up to finalize everything.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what I would think is my biggest downfall.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belmont, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Papa John's (Belmont, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

The interviewing process was not really that great. I could barely hear the manager because we were sitting RIGHT BEHIND the oven. It was extremely loud.

Interview Questions

• One question they asked me was if I could take a joke. Honestly, I did not like that question because it didn't sound like an answer that should be asked.
      Most questions were about the amount of experience I have, and what does it mean to be part of a team.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in King, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Papa John's (King, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

There wasn't one. I applied in person at the beginning of the week, three days later I got a call asking if I could come by the store. I showed up and they asked me when I could start assuming I passed the background test.

Interview Questions

• Can you start today or do you want to see how things work and start next Monday?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corvallis, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Corvallis, OR).

Interview

It's was done quickly, she was nice and seemed to be reasonable when I had needs and told me they answer quickly with other interview and will call if or if not I got the job, call called the next day to day she wanted someone more qualified

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

I sent an application online and within a day or two, I was called about an 'interview'. There really wasn't an interview, it was mainly talking about what I would do at the this papa John's. Make sure to dress business casual to set a good impression because that can alter the whole process. I wouldn't worry so much about the interview, but it could have been easy since they needed drivers.

Instore Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Milwaukee, WI) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied in person and was sent to another location for "orientation" which was really just filling out employment forms and getting scans of our id's and social security cards. I probably spent about 10 minutes actually talking to people after which the group received uniforms and left.
    As of November 2016 this system has been abandoned. Now applicants fill out forms and conduct the interview at the location they are applying to.

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Greenville, SC).

Interview

The interview process was very easy. I filled out an application online. A few days later I received a call asking me to come into the store. I met with the manager. They had me fill out some paper work and I was hired.

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Victorville, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Papa John's (Victorville, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

The manager at my location posted in a job search group on Facebook looking for delivery drivers and an email to send in your resume. I sent my resume that evening, got an email the next morning for an interview that afternoon and got hired on the spot. After they decide to hire you they give you a packet to fill out and return and then in a few days after you turn in your packet they call you back and let you know when to come in for your first day.

Interview Questions

• Have you had our pizza before?   1 Answer
    • Have you ordered from this location before?   1 Answer
    • So what do you know about the company?   1 Answer
    • Do you have experience working with food?   1 Answer
    • What is your availability?   1 Answer