Papa John's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Papa John's Interview Questions

Updated Mar 7, 2017

1.4

Driver Interview

Interview

This was formal but quick. I knew what to expect and what was expected of me. I felt very confident and comfortable before starting. Management did a great job getting me on board.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in this situation?   1 Answer

Instore Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Charles, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Papa John's (Lake Charles, LA).

Interview

I showed up 5-10 minutes early, there was nobody there and the doors were still locked. about 5 minutes after the scheduled interview, the general manager showed up. we did the interview outside.. it wasn't very professional or anything like that. very lax and I almost felt like u could say anything and still get the job

In Store Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Springfield, TN) in February 2016.

Interview

It was better than I thought it would be.. management was nice and made jokes during the interview process. He was very excited to hire me on. Asked me to take some samples tests and watch videos then take the actual quiz and tests after that.

Anonymous Employee in Goldsboro, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Goldsboro, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

It was relaxing and very easy. And the manager is a nice person. The interview did not take long at all. I got to the location and sat down in the office and she asked me questions on what to do and what not to do

Interview Questions

• Do you park in the customers driveway   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orland Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Orland Park, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Pretty simple and straightforward. No difficult questions were asked. The interviewer was in a great mood. Briefly explained his history with the company, the company history, job description and daily workflow.

Interview Questions

• How to handle an irate customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Miami, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

Easy, fast paced. You go to the local HQ, get a talk from the bigman in charge, your uniform, your schedule and off you go. Extremely easy process. Didn't take long at all.

Part Time Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

Not a very good interview at all. Manager didn't know what to ask me and never made eye contact. Made me not want to work there. She didn't seem like she deserved to be store manager. Very unprofessional and had a friend in her office

Interview Questions

Didn't feel like it would be a great place for me to work

Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

Applied, went in at a later date for an interview. Simple process, little questions.
    Took a long time for my driving record to come back. Seems someone in another office was taking weeks to review what should only take a couple days.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Papa John's (Fort Collins, CO) in November 2015.

Interview

It was a pretty easy interview. The manager just sat me down in his office and asked me a couple of questions. It was pretty casual, very basic questions. Really drove home customer service and making the customer happy. He even left at one point to take an order. I dressed in a nice shirt with nice jeans.

Interview Questions

• Has anyone ever come to your house and tried to sell something to you? How were they dressed? Why do you think they dressed this way?   Answer Question

In-Store Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsport, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Williamsport, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

The interviewer was very professional, but created a relaxed, casual environment that made me feel at ease in the interview. The questions were presented in such a way as I've described, and there was minimal stress. Everything was very "cool and casual," while maintaining a level of professionalism that one would come to expect from any interview.