Papa John's Pizza Delivery Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 7, 2017

1.2

70 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Papa John's in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and called in a few hours later after lunch rush. Manager asked me to come in and fill out a paper application and provide a copy of my drivers license for a quick check. Got called the next day to come in that evening and start.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Papa John's

Anonymous Employee in Laurel, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Laurel, MD).

Interview

My interview process was very simple. Had to bring copy of driving record, license, social card, and car insurance information. We watched several videos of different situations that could take place and what to do if any may occur. Also we were asked questions on to if we were in a particular predicament and would would you do and what you won't do.

Interview Questions

• If a customer was complaining about the amount of an item while at door what would you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Victorville, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Papa John's (Victorville, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

The manager at my location posted in a job search group on Facebook looking for delivery drivers and an email to send in your resume. I sent my resume that evening, got an email the next morning for an interview that afternoon and got hired on the spot. After they decide to hire you they give you a packet to fill out and return and then in a few days after you turn in your packet they call you back and let you know when to come in for your first day.

Interview Questions

• Have you had our pizza before?   1 Answer
    • Have you ordered from this location before?   1 Answer
    • So what do you know about the company?   1 Answer
    • Do you have experience working with food?   1 Answer
    • What is your availability?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Lexington, SC) in November 2015.

Interview

Application to fill out, talk to manager, watch educational videos for hours, meet staff, shown around store, then I rode with a driver on a couple of runs to learn how to deliver pizzas, as I had not done it before. They went over some brief educational information in person, asked for my availability. I asked lots of questions about delivery, and how to use GPS to find homes, and businesses to deliver to. They were very helpful, and friendly, did not intimidate me.

Interview Questions

• Whether I wanted to work part or full time   1 Answer

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

Filled out application at store, manger told me to come back next day for interview, got offer the job after interview. I was lucky to get the job because one of the driver was leaving for college so I filled his spot

Anonymous Employee in Erie, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Papa John's (Erie, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

Do you have experience? Do you have current insurance. Do you have your registration? When can you start? How well doi you know the area? Do you live far away?

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

There was no process, I was hired on the spot with no questions asked at all. The only question was if I believed I could do the job and if I had a vehicle.

Interview Questions

• When can you start and do you have a car with insurance.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Kansas City, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

Same day hire not difficult. received a phone earlier in the day from the manager asking me if i could come over for an interview later that day. I agreed. we had the interview in the office. it took 5 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (San Diego, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

met with manager and discussed position and my background. Discussed position, hours, days available. Was given opportunity to tell how I could be good for position and my excellent customer service skills.

Interview Questions

• Any accidents in last 3 years   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Moses Lake, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Moses Lake, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

Just walked in and asked if they were hiring. Filled out an application, brought it back in and the next thing I know I was filling out the final paper work.