Papa John's Pizza Delivery Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Papa John's Pizza Delivery Driver Interview Questions

Interviews at Papa John's

1.2

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

It was very simple. Very few questions. Interview process is short and will want you to start quick. Will ask about your MVR. Make sure not to have any speeding violations or they may not hire you

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Papa John's

Anonymous Employee in Haymarket, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Haymarket, VA) in June 2020.

Interview

There was no interview process. I walked in, talked to the manager, and got the job on the spot. Very quick and easy. I have nothing else to say. It’s that simple.

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Papa John's (Riverside, CA) in March 2020.

Interview

they asked me good questions and the person was friendly. I felt the interview was easy and that it went smoothly and didn't feel as nervous anymore. I felt comfortable and I knew I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?   1 Answer
    • What would you say your weaknesses are?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Raleigh, NC) in October 2019.

Interview

Phone call, followed by in-person interview. I interviewed at the Papa John's location in Raleigh on a Tuesday afternoon. Pretty straightforward, I'm a student so they asked about school and other jobs I've had.

Interview Questions

• Mostly just wanted to make sure I had the tools/responsibility to deliver e.g. phone communication, car, time management   Answer Question

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Papa John's in August 2019.

Interview

Fill out W-9. There was no interview. I simply went in and filled out the online document. Seemed to indicate very high turnover as well as demand which was not surprising.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Charlotte, NC) in March 2018.

Interview

Always hiring and in need of delivery drivers. Didn't require a background check or drug test. Just needed a valid license, insurance, and a somewhat clean driving record to get the job.

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Papa John's in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and called in a few hours later after lunch rush. Manager asked me to come in and fill out a paper application and provide a copy of my drivers license for a quick check. Got called the next day to come in that evening and start.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Papa John's (Denver, CO) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied through the company's website. I got a call a few days later from the regional manager to set up an interview with the local manager. I was hired on the spot. There were no questions asked. I walked in to Papa Johns and the manager started showing me how the company works.

Anonymous Employee in Irmo, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Irmo, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

My interview process consisted of a short interview telling the manager about myself and my work experiences. Including, what high school and college I attended along with my previous employers.

Interview Questions

• How much restaurant experience did I have.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Firestone, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Firestone, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

Quick and Simple. They confirmed my experience at other restaurants, and asked basic personality questions. They also described job responsibilities, and how the flow of things worked at the restaurant.