Papa John's Pizza Delivery Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Papa John's Pizza Delivery Driver Interview Questions

Interviews at Papa John's

1.2

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2011.

Interview

Simple hiring process. Typical paper application. Face to face interview and job offer on the same day. Interviewed with store manager during an off peak time.

Interview Questions

• Do you like pizza? Um, Duh! Who doesn't??   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Papa John's

Anonymous Employee in Thibodaux, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Thibodaux, LA).

Interview

I applied for the job online and was called in the next day to fill out paperwork. I started that day. There wasn't much of an interview. I did have to do an extremely long computer course.

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Costa Mesa, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

I walked into Papa Johns and asked for the manager. I asked if he needed a driver and he said yes. He gave me an application to fill out. The very next day I was delivering pizzas.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a car and valid insurance?   1 Answer
    • Do you speak Spanish?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Dallas, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

It was fast and easy. I was ask about experience and driving record and explained the some of the rules and expectations and what to expect. They explained about the promotions and how the schedule worked based on that promotion and the sports scores from the night before. I was also explained how to request days off

Interview Questions

• Do I have a DL, proof of insurance, and reliable car.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Kansas City, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

Same day hire not difficult. received a phone earlier in the day from the manager asking me if i could come over for an interview later that day. I agreed. we had the interview in the office. it took 5 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Laurel, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Laurel, MD).

Interview

My interview process was very simple. Had to bring copy of driving record, license, social card, and car insurance information. We watched several videos of different situations that could take place and what to do if any may occur. Also we were asked questions on to if we were in a particular predicament and would would you do and what you won't do.

Interview Questions

• If a customer was complaining about the amount of an item while at door what would you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (El Paso, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

They take you to the office and ask you really standard questions such availability, previous jobs, and if going to school. The interview by itself is not challenging they just want to know if you fit the schedule to be covered, and the trust, since drivers hadle some money.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

It's a different story for me. For me I knew a manager at one of the stores. Had a built friendship. He knew I was a hard worker. I told him I needed a job and I was able to get hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (College Station, TX).

Interview

I walked in, I approached the cashier, I said I wanted a job, they handed me an application, I filled it out in the restaurant, I returned the application to the cashier, they told me to wait while they got the manager, the manager came out and asked me to sit down, the manager asked me a series of boilerplate questions, I answered them, the manager said I was hired and told me when to come in

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions, it was an interview for delivery driver   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Papa John's (Peoria, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

The marquee said "Hiring drivers." So I went in and talked to the general manager. He was super nice. He said he would let me work that night if there wasn't paperwork to process. I was working within a week. We did one interview right there on the spot. It was mostly about availability, working vehicle, and willing to work nights.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just act professional. Don't look like a slob. I had been out looking for other jobs, so I happened to have a tie on. I know, it seems weird to have a tie on in Papa John's. But hey, I got the job immediately. Throughout my time there, I saw other applications. The ones with stupid answers, we all laughed at. The ones that sounded somewhat intelligent usually got called.