Papa John's Restaurant Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Papa John's Restaurant Team Member Interview Questions

1.0

Restaurant Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

I recieved a call roughly a week or so after applying online. We set up an interview for Wednesday, the interview lasted 5 minutes. Only questions asked were availability and asking what areas i'm willing to work in. She then explained the training process and told me to come back the next day for hiring process. I was also told I'd have to attend an orientation at a different Papa Johns that are held Mondays at 6.
This interview was the easiest I've ever been to, it seemed like they'd hire just about anybody. I ended up turning down my offer for a better oppurtunity.

Interview Questions

Better oppurtunity at a better company

Other Interview Reviews for Papa John's

Restaurant Team Member Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's in January 2009.

Interview

My friend referred me and told me to contact the General Manager. I called him and he asked me to come in to speak with him. I went him, shook his hand and he asked me when I can start and told me to go to a central store for orientation. Then he gave me an application to fill out and read a leaflet on the company and sign an agreement. It was not really an interview and going to the central store, a District Manager had me and four others, including another person who would be my co-worker. He showed a video about the company and their core values. I basically walked in and got the job.

Interview Questions