Papa John's Shift Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Papa John's Shift Leader Interview Questions

Updated Nov 22, 2016

1.4

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

I was asked 3 questions. Hired on the spot, started 2 days later. Very fast paced environment, not much for downtime. Upper management seems to be promoted from internal sources.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Papa John's

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

Got called on my cell phone to come in for an interview the next day. Did not get asked any questions, just was asked to fill out the application again after I already sent it in online. We sat down in the back at the desk and he told me what I should expect to do during my job. We then proceeded to send copys of paper work to finish the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nicholasville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Nicholasville, KY) in September 2015.

Interview

I was brought back to the office, asked a few questions, general questions nothing specific did ask me to shave my beard, I was happy to comply with this request.

Interview Questions

• Did I have a drivers and insurance   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Bedford, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

I didn't have an interview. I asked for a job and got hired.No interview at all. I was told to come back in a few days to start working. I was hired with no experience and not a lot of previous work history.

Shift Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Papa John's in February 2014.

Interview

The general manager asked about my experience at other fast food restaurants, he also asked about how I would handle difficult situations without a manager. I gave an example of how I would and I landed the job.

Interview Questions

• Name a time I handled a difficult situation with a customer and how did I handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

very easy pass a personality test and seem like a normal person you basically get the job if there is a need for the position most management is promoted from whithin

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Employee in Berwyn, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Berwyn, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

I filled out a paper application and was asked if I had ever lead a team before. They pretty much just wanted to make sure I understood how to operate all aspects of the store. They trained me for a few days and I was good to go.

Interview Questions

• Would you be OK with minimum wage?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Papa John's (Bethlehem, PA) in March 2011.

Interview

Very simple and easy. Basically wanted to know whether or not you were available during the times they needed and how reliable you were. They also wanted to know whether or not you were able to work in a fast paced environment with minimal down time. Usually 3-4 hours of straight work without stopping (depending on the sales volume for that particular day). The interview is solid and helped you get a good idea for what was expected. No "beating around the bushes" with the expectations.

Interview Questions

• Name a specific time when you had to deal with an irate customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Scottsdale, AZ) in July 2010.

Interview

There wasn't much to it when I was interviewed. I was called in to speak with the general manager of the store. He asked me some very basic questions and went over my previous work experience. After that he offered me the job on the spot, explaining that I would start out as an insider to learn the basics and would then be put into management training in approximately 2 months.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked any difficult or unexpected questions. I think he had already decided to hire me based on my resume and the interview was more of a formality to reinforce that decision.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Conroe, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Conroe, TX) in June 2009.

Interview

I knew exactly what i was applying for, and the manager had a great feeling about me, I came in, filled out my App, and he told me to be there the next day, I had a job. Not really an interview or hiring process.