Papa John's Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 14, 2017

1.5

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaufort, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Papa John's (Beaufort, SC) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied I got hired in 1.5 hours went in the next day filled out W2 and started the next day that simple and then I spent 2 days doing courses learning then started training

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Papa John's

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Papa John's in February 2017.

Interview

Applied on Indeed and got a call back two days later to appoint a time for an interview. This was my first interview and the questions were still basic and I could answer them easily.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Ann, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Papa John's (Saint Ann, MO) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied , then followed up three days after and got a interview on the fourth day. The manager didn't really interview me he was just asking simple questions just to see where my head was at while he was making pizzas the whole time.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

I applied for the job online, got a call a day or two later, and was pretty much hired on the spot when I went in. There weren't really any screening questions; I was just told the basics of the job, what my schedule would be like, how and when I'd be paid, and their uniform requirements.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't really an interview, they just outlined what I'd be doing and registered me in their system.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Pensacola, FL).

Interview

I was asked the basic questions, such as, Why did you apply, What made you aware of this job, etc. Also took a personality test, although I was not given the score/ outcome. Overall, it was very basic, nothing more than general chatter and pleasantries were exchanged. As expected for a fast food/ entry level job.

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa John's (Spartanburg, SC) in April 2016.

Interview

They asked basic job interview questions, if you do good they offer a job on the spot, if not they'll tell you otherwise. Very easy process just make eye contact, dress well because that will comminicate something to them that you care. Make sure you use hand gestures at some point.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at papa johns?   4 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Papa John's (Fort Collins, CO) in November 2015.

Interview

It was a pretty easy interview. The manager just sat me down in his office and asked me a couple of questions. It was pretty casual, very basic questions. Really drove home customer service and making the customer happy. He even left at one point to take an order. I dressed in a nice shirt with nice jeans.

Interview Questions

• Has anyone ever come to your house and tried to sell something to you? How were they dressed? Why do you think they dressed this way?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Hill, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Papa John's (Cedar Hill, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

I put my application in then called up to set up an interview. I came in during the weekday. I sat at a desk in the store with general manager. It wasn't formal. She asked me questions and I got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How do you work under pressure?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Papa John's.

Interview

The interview was very simple. Since it was my first job, I didn't have a lot to go on. The manager sat with me at a table in the restaurant and went over the responsibilities of the position. I was essentially asked if I could handle taking orders and folding boxes. Overall, my availability and attitude seemed to suit the franchise owner and I was offered a job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work in a standing position for long hours?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Papa John's (Plano, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

It is pretty easy. Basic questions. They basically check to see if you able to answer a phone and speak clearly and politely. Most of the employees are high school kids so they aren't very picky. The process was quick and easy.