Papa John's Web Analytics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Web Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Papa John's (Louisville, KY) in July 2009.

Interview

They were starting their web analytic efforts (yes, in 2009), and creating a new position. I first had a phone interview with two hiring managers, then I had two in person interviews (one with each of the managers), followed by a group interview with the IT team. After four interviews, I was not extended an offer because they decided to fill the position with an internal candidate (indicative of bad leadership-not making the decision to hire from within before the process).

The cultural environment is one not of creativity. From my understanding, they do not send their employees to training or conferences, and there is a strong, tight, closed corporate culture that does not value new ideas or diversity in work styles. For example, I mentioned they might consider operating in a Scrum methodology, and later in the interview process they mentioned Scrum as a technology. There are individuals in the company that realize the need to shift to attract the creative knowledge worker, but it's an up hill battle. The corporate headquarters are on the parameter of Louisville, and there are no authentic points of interest near. The building is awesome, though; they have a corporate gym and even a pool table in the lobby (although I was going to use it, but thought it might be a faux paus as it was from the first restaurant).

Interview Questions