Papa Murphys Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Papa Murphys Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Papa Murphys

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Papa Murphys (Greensboro, NC) in June 2014.

Interview

easy, talked about past job experiences and what type of person I am. I did not feel pressured to answer each question right off the bat, he gave me time to answer to the best of my ability and it was very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what past jobs I had and to describe a difficult situation that I had to overcome, I also had to talk about the type of person I am and had to describe myself in a few word.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Papa Murphys

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Papa Murphys (New York, NY).

Interview

I had 2 interviews with a really nice guy, apparently the are manager, and the interviews went really well. We talked about dungeons and dragons, and the store. He asked me to memorize a specialty pizza, and the amounts that go on it. I did, and called him back a week later to tell it to him. He scheduled the second interview, and that went so well that I filled out some new hire paperwork. He said I was hired by a store down the road, and I should expect a call from them. 4 weeks later, after calling 2 or 3 times a week, I hear from the assistant store manager that they "decided not to hire me". Super unprofessional and rude, making me wait for weeks. I wish I would have been at least informed before wasting so much time.

Anonymous Employee in Sammamish, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Papa Murphys (Sammamish, WA).

Interview

Went into the store at Sammamish, and asked to speak with the manager. I gave him my resume and expressed my interest in the position. He gave me an interview which was conducted a week later. The interview was pretty laid back, and I was asked questions based on my work ethic, personality and past work experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you work well with others? Provide examples, either from school or past work, about these experiences.   Answer Question
    • What is your greatest strength?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Papa Murphys (Raleigh, NC) in December 2014.

Interview

I submitted an application in person, and didn't hear from them for a while. After a month or so, they called me in for a 5-10 minute interview. The manager was new and it was his first interview, so it was very informal.