Papa Murphys Crew Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Papa Murphys Crew Interview Questions

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Papa Murphys (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Came in. Sat in the managers office. Asked me a few questions about my availability abd past work experience. Asked me when could I start and gave me some background info on the company.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time where you had an upset customer and how did you respond?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Papa Murphys

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Papa Murphys (Wichita, KS) in November 2015.

Interview

Quick and easy basically a background check and availablity. Very polite and informal. I had a little familiarity with the manager which probably helped the interview go quicker. I started the next week and was quickly indoctrinated into the staff.

Crew Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa Murphys in April 2014.

Interview

I had no interview i just walked in they gave me my uniform and i got started. they were very pushy kinda rude the other employees werent welcoming the nanger only spoke in spanish unless it was to a customer

Anonymous Employee in Leawood, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Papa Murphys (Leawood, KS) in May 2013.

Interview

Was asked about experience and availability. Interview took a total of five minutes tops. As though they do not care who they hire. Was hired and put on the schedule on the spot, finished the paperwork the next day. Most other coworkers had the same experience.

Anonymous Employee in Gresham, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Papa Murphys (Gresham, OR) in March 2011.

Interview

Walked in, applied, manager set up an interview. Went to interview and he said he'll hire me but I have to have another interview with the district manager first, and I did, and he said I could get hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I just needed any job.

Anonymous Employee in Mason City, IA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Papa Murphys (Mason City, IA) in March 2009.

Interview

pretty simple. manager was up front when I went in to pick up application. returned it and within a month, got a call for a second interview. immediately after i was offered the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing in the beginning, but after employee reviews and my own personal assertiveness got me most of what I asked for.