Paperchase Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Paperchase Products Interview Questions

Interviews at Paperchase Products

2.3

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Paperchase Products.

Interview

Just asked standard questions. Pretty much most things you would expect from an interview. Not really any surprises here, I thought the interview was kind of short though. I expected to be in the room longer.

Merchandise Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paperchase Products (London, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received phone screen invitation after 3days, booked a slot online, questions are quite common

Interview Questions

• What's your previous experience?   1 Answer

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Paperchase Products (City of London, England (UK)) in November 2009.

Interview

Applied a number of weeks prior and had forgotten about the position when they called me up and invited me for an interview the following day. This began with an extremely difficult, and not necessarily relevant test which included general knowledge, as well as certain shipping questions. This interview was very informal, and could be more described as a chat about the role / my experiences. That afternoon I was invited back for a second interview the following day with the head of department. Very informal again. Their offices were very nice, and the reception was welcoming.

Interview Questions

• What would I see as most difficult integrating into a team where all the junior members had been with the company for a long period of time and had been over looked for the promotion.   Answer Question

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Paperchase Products (London, England (UK)) in August 2014.

Interview

One to one interview with head of e-commerce and team leader. Competency based Questions. Took 30 mins very easy. Interview located in London head office. Nice clean creative offices. Friendly HR team and interviewees.

Had to do a written test with different scenarios and a priority test.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in 3 words?   1 Answer

Retail Assistant Interview

Interview

Personally, i’d advise that you avoid the flagship store.

The man I interviewed with was so rude and rushed the whole process.

Didn’t hear back for almost a month just to be told I was unsuccessful despite the fact that i’m more than qualified.

If you want a good experience avoid flagship store at all costs!

Retail Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paperchase Products (Birmingham, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

One on one interview, pretty informal, with a friendly interviewer. Only lasted around 30 minutes, in which they explained about the role, went through my CV and asked a couple of generic interview questions at the end.

Retail Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peterborough, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paperchase Products (Peterborough, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was a shop floor based interview. I was presented with different scenarios, asked to sell their loyalty card and then actually placed on the shop floor to help real customers.

Interview Questions

• Scenario: Help a mother shop for presents for both her daughter and son.   1 Answer

Retail Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmslow, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Paperchase Products (Wilmslow, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Sent in my CV, had a phone call asking to attend an interview a couple of days later. The interview lasted around 20 minutes with a 10 minute practical exercise at the end

Interview Questions

• Pick out something you like and something you don't like from the shop floor, and try to show me why it is a good product.   Answer Question

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Paperchase Products (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Relatively easy, did a shop floor walk, put stuff away in the stockroom. Very relaxed and friendly, manager was very nice. We chatted a bit about how things worked on the shop floor and what we would be doing.

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Paperchase Products.

Interview

As standard, you're required to hand in your CV and the manager calls you to arrange either telephone interview or in store interview. I was had an interview in store with the manager one-on-one