Pappas Restaurants Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pappas Restaurants

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Pappas Restaurants (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Pretty straightforward,seems like all the Pappas restaurants use the same script for the interviewing process. Easy standard interview.. They do check references so be prepared for that. Other than that..the interview process went easy.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Pappas Restaurants (Houston, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Very easy, spent hours talking, sold me on the job. I asked the questions which allowed me to control the conversation and learn more about the position. Great Compensation. Great Benefits. Very Friendly. Only con was it was schedule 24 hours in advance

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pappas Restaurants (Houston, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied over the phone. I got a call back within a few days and was instructed to go to Hobby airport for open interviews. I arrived early and was told to fill out an application. The interview was lengthy and they asked a lot of personal questions and what my vision for myself was. They checked my references on sight and offered me a position. The issue I had was that I applied for another position but was offered a different one with the promise of making more money. Turns out that was a lie. And I was told that I would start soon but that ended up being close to a month.

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Pappas Restaurants (Houston, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

I went in to fill out an application, and was asked to have an interview that same day. I interviewed with one of the managers that was working at the time. He asked some general questions about my availability, school, previous work experience, etc. He then asked me to sell my favorite Pappa's dish as if we were two friends dining out. I then was scheduled for a second interview with the GM which was exactly the same.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell this dish to me if you were my friend and I asked you what your favorite dish was and why?   Answer Question

They offered me a position at a different location