Paradies Shops Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Paradies Shops Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Paradies Shops (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

It was really easy. Applied online. Got a call within a week after applying. Was told to come in for an interview at the airport. Met with two managers. I was told I got the job but still had to go through the whole badging process. Airport policy. Aside from the company background check, I had to go through another badging process for the airport which took about 3 weeks. I started as soon as I got my badge.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paradies Shops (Louisville, KY) in December 2016.

Interview

Tommy(not sure of his title, but he's not the manager) was kind and said wonderful things about the job and company, which I feel he believes. He was easy going and asked common sense retail store job questions, so the interview was easy.

Interview Questions

• Can you manage people and hold them accountable?   1 Answer

Zone Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Paradies Shops (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

First interview went well. Met at the location. Interview started almost on time. It was obvious that the other people at the bar were there for an interview with the same people.

Assistant Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Paradies Shops (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR in March, a phone interview with the department (that kept getting rescheduled), and then they flew me in for a panel interview in April. At the end of the interview they told me I should hear back "super soon".... Fast forward another month at the beginning of June. I get invited in for another interview with a different buyer, they said "I'll get back to you by next week."..... They never had the courtesy to respond to any of my emails or even let me know where I stood. Am I still even being considered for the job? I wrote it off. Nobody wants to work for a company that takes advantage of people's time, makes false promises, and had so little respect for others.

Interview Questions

• They were pretty standard questions about my background.   Answer Question

Assistant Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Paradies Shops (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online through their website, within two weeks I was contacted by phone for a screening then asked to come in for a face to face interview but I declined due to hearing poor reviews from previous employers

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. What is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Paradies Shops (Greensboro, NC) in July 2015.

Interview

Very easy interview process. Not formal at all. They needed someone to fill the spot quickly. Took maybe fifteen minutes max. I got a call quickly that I received the job.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Paradies Shops (Charlotte, NC) in July 2015.

Interview

It was easy the lady that interviewed me was very sweet. It took like two interviews to get me in but after that did my orientation. It seem like it took forever because you had to wait for a phone call then an email. When I did my interview I had to wait on my offer letter which took forever. I had to wait a long time for my badge.

Interview Questions

• Tell me time you had to deal with a difficult customer and tell me how you fixed the problem.   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Windsor Locks, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paradies Shops (Windsor Locks, CT) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online twice. Phone interview. 1:1 Interview. finger printing (since most jobs are in a airport) drug test and a background check. Originally, I applied for part-time and was turned down largely because more applicants applied. My interview manager said, for me to reapply but for full-time because its less competitive and it is by shift vs what hours can we squeeze you into for a slot.
    Management said, Less people work full-time and take advantage of the companies great benefits program.

Interview Questions

• All basic questions. This is the only crazy question. Where did you learn about how to use all the technology on your resume?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Paradies Shops (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

Put in an application and heard back pretty quickly for an interview. The interview was about 40 minutes with basic questions that are asked in every sales associate interview. Heard back in a couple of days that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What was one of your mistakes and what did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager of Merchandising Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Paradies Shops (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

fairly easy process. Applied online and then was contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview. Had to go through several emails with the recruiter because she travels a lot, so ended up having it a week after it was supposed to be. Was then contacted by the General Manager at the airport of the job and brought in for an interview with him and his boss. Fairly standard interview, they seem to be looking for someone who has a professional business mind, but can keep up with the hectic pace of working in an airport. Please note: you must be willing to relocate if you take this position. They like to promote from within and that always means sending you to another location seeing as there aren't multiple main airports in every location. Was told I would find out whether or not I received the position, but 3 weeks later have still heard nothing.