Parago Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Parago Interview Questions

2.7

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Parago (Lewisville, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

The CMO actually approached me on LinkedIn, I didn't know about parago at all. He called me for an interview, knowing full well that I'm a copywriter by trade and put me in a marketing management position as a middle-man between the account side and creative side to help them get along. I had two interviews and was hired.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding my understanding of the project management side of things, because I'd never been on that side and they honestly were my mortal enemies in the past because I was a creative.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate as much as I wish now that I had and could have, but I was so happy by the amount and benefits they in the first place, I didn't feel the need.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Parago (Lewisville, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

Three interviews - phone screening, manager and peer. The phone screen is the HR manager making sure you are a solid candidate. The manager interview is the most important and have questions prepared. The peer interview is more for the candidate to better understand the day to day as well as the team to determine fit.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Parago (Lewisville, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Interivew and hiring process was quite simple. Received a call from the HR director, we talked and the position was discussed. I was asked to come in to meet with the superivsor over the department the same day. Met with her and was asked to come back the following day to meet the director. All were very nice and professional.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate but wish I had.

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Parago (Lewisville, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

Interview was somewhat technical, but mostly it was seeking to assess how the personality would fit the team and the culture of the company. The team and the company works hard, but they also play hard and it is essential to be of a mindset that is willing to put in serious work, a character that has a sense of humor and a willingness to be social.

Interview Questions

• They posed certain questions to assess my ability to think through the process of troubleshooting.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Should have negotiated, but didn't.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lewisville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parago (Lewisville, TX) in July 2008.

Interview

It was pretty easy. There was a phone screen and an interview with the team manager. He mostly talked about himself and asked me a few questions about why I wanted to work there. It was very easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was easy. I rejected the first offer and then took the second.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Parago in September 2010.

Interview

First, phone interview. Then I was asked to come in for a 1:1 interview. During the 1:1 interview, I was asked some questions which included giving my design for a board game. One day later, I was informed that I was hired, and I needed to take a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain the most frequently used database normal forms?   Answer Question
    • Design a board game, try to use some design patterns.   Answer Question