Parallon Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Parallon Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Parallon

2.6

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Parallon.

Interview

I went to the reception area and shortly after the hiring manager came to lead me to a conference room. It was an interview with the team. They asked for examples of how I used Excel, examples of analysis, how to solve some problems. We discussed what a typical day would be like and what they do. A few days later, I got a low ball offer so I went elsewhere.

Interview Questions

I got another position that was more than twice their offer. They should consider hiring high school students with no experience.

Other Interview Reviews for Parallon

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Parallon (Franklin, TN) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process was about two weeks. I had a phone screen a few days later a came in for an in person interview. I meet with different people on the team for about 4 hours in total. I got a call back a few days later with an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Parallon (Richmond, VA).

Interview

Kind of odd and they had not talked with former Manager, only to verify dates of employment. Questions were not about task situations, how would you resolve types of tasks faced with...it was more about food and how you are as a person. Too funny.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a position? Do you know some Excel? I asked more questions than they asked me. I wondered, if they didn't talk with my former Manager, how were they basing my expertise??   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Parallon (Nashville, TN) in July 2015.

Interview

Had a basic technical round and then a behavioural one. A panel asked me questions on SQL experience and other database related topics. It was pretty straight forward. After a couple of days I had someone call me up To know more about my prior jobs

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parallon.

Interview

Application process was very easy to use. Great place to work. People are nice. Only had one interview with department manager.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the best choice for the job? What can you offer?   1 Answer