Parametric Portfolio Associates Operations Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Parametric Portfolio Associates Operations Associate Interview Questions

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Parametric Portfolio Associates (Seattle, WA).

Interview

First had a phone interview with someone from HR and then had an on-site interview from 11am-2pm. There was an excel test and then I met with 4 other people individually. They asked about previous experiences and mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Parametric Portfolio Associates

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Parametric Portfolio Associates (Seattle, WA) in August 2009.

Interview

Had a phone screen interview in which they asked simple fit questions. Was called back for an in-person interview. Consisted of just a one on one interview with an HR rep. Asked about past experience as well as more fit and behavioral questions. This was an entry-level operations position, so the questions weren't too technical. Was given an attention-to-detail type of test.

Interview Questions

• What did you learn about the company from the pamphlet at the front desk?   Answer Question