Paramount Equity Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Paramount Equity Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paramount Equity (Rancho Cordova, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a fun relaxed group interview. Lasted about an hour. Called later that day with an offer and sent a written offer the next day. Interviewed Thursday started Monday. I really enjoyed the interview felt like i belonged

Interview Questions

• What was my biggest accomplishment?   1 Answer

Call Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Paramount Equity (Rancho Cordova, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied on Indeed.com. I received a call from a recruiter who asked if I had time to discuss the position with her. We had a very nice conversation about the job and about my qualifications. After a few days I received a second call to schedule an interview with the hiring manager. Once the hiring manager signed off on me I was emailed an online personality quiz which was required before they would make an offer. A few days after that I was offered the job. It took a few days to get the offer letter to me but only because the hiring manager was out sick.

Interview Questions

• How do you stay organized?   1 Answer
    • What accomplishment are you most proud of?   1 Answer
    • How do you coach and motivate your team?   1 Answer

Loan Officer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Paramount Equity (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

The Interview Process was an extremely casual sit-down in a board room with my potential manager. He asked about my mortgage experience and asked if I was good with computers and office applications. I had previous experience in Mortgages so I talked briefly about that, but the feeling was not interrogative at all.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paramount Equity (New York, NY).

Interview

It went well and they wanted to know the type of person I am. They asked a lot of questions and to see if i would be a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest accomplishment?   1 Answer

Senior Mortgage Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Paramount Equity (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

I was a referral. I sent my resume from an old co worker of mine he sent that to his boss. I then received a call after answering a couple of questions on why I wanted to move over then Had 3 interviews with various VPs and district managers.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here.   1 Answer

SEAL Mortgage Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Paramount Equity (Rancho Cordova, CA).

Interview

I was interviewed by a recruiter over the phone, then I was selected for 2 more in person interviews with the recruiter and executives. All interviews were difficult but the recruiter I worked with made the process so comfortable and less intimidating so that I could focus on interviewing rather than my nerves. She asked me direct questions about my work history and sales ability and even asked me to practice a sales pitch.

Interview Questions

• What are your sales accomplishments?   Answer Question
    • What does a mortgage provide to our borrowers?   Answer Question
    • How have you handled a situation where you had a customer object to your sales pitch?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Paramount Equity.

Interview

Really quick interview. Asked about previous customer service experience but more specifically sales. Asked about education as well. Really casual conversation & nothing out of the ordinary. Felt extremely comfortable. I would recommend bringing extra resumes & showing up 20 minutes early.

Interview Questions

• Which job is more sales experience? Describe what you did.   Answer Question

Senior Mortgage Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Paramount Equity (Irvine, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

They are testing to see if you're willing to take 15-20 bad leads a day, and get 1 good one.
    They have hired people with 0 experience to struggle while things are bad.

Interview Questions

• Why you are leaving your current role?   1 Answer

SEAL Mortgage Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Paramount Equity (Rancho Cordova, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I was immediately impressed by the culture at Paramount Equity. I came in for a one on one interview with Tara Gomes. The process was great. While challenging, Tara was there to encourage and help me every step of the way. I then came back for a group Interview with multiple company leaders, including the Vice President. They asked us many different questions, the whole experience was very professional, but fun at the same time.

Interview Questions

• What kind of life goals do I have for myself?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paramount Equity (Rancho Cordova, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

It was really easy. The manager was nice and basically read my resume back to me and asked a few extra questions. She was really open and sweet. She let me know about how her brother and cousin worked there as well.