Paramount Pictures Page Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Paramount Pictures Page Interview Questions

Interviews at Paramount Pictures

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paramount Pictures (Hollywood, CA).

Interview

Speed Networking: There's five tables with a manager and supervisor at each table, It's away for you to meet the supervisors you will be working with. Just have a lot of energy and be confident in movies. Don't be boring, but talk about the movies you like and more!

Interview Questions

• Just be animated and talk about movies... any movie from any studio.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Paramount Pictures

Page Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paramount Pictures.

Interview

It was a group interview, the most friendly and outgoing people were picked. Since you will be encountering strangers they want to make sure you are someone people can warm up to quickly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Paramount Pictures (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Had an initial 5 minute phone interview. The next week they had me come in in person.They had a group of 5 or 6 of us. They carted us to an empty warehouse on the lot, and we walked in to find several people sitting at separate tables and an empty table for us. After giving us the overall breakdown of the job, they observed us having a conversation about our favorite movies. They then had us all do what was essentially a speed-dating version of job interviews. They had us have 5 minute interviews with 5 other people on the team and then rotate to the next person. Everyone had a copy of our resumés and asked different questions. It was a fun interview. I didn't ultimately get an offer, but there would have been a 2nd, more typical one-on-one interview after.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond if someone on your tour asked you a question you didn't know the answer to?   Answer Question